SRS lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SRS lights

Please Help!!! Anybody have reset tool for SRS in San Diego area. SRS light blinking after steering wheel swap on my E34. Thanks....

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I just did this for my e30 (different pins 6 (SRS) and 19 (Ground)). You need to short 2 pins in the 20 pin diag. port in the engine bay. The pins are 19 (Ground) and 15 (SRS RxD). Assuming that your SRS system is in working order, you can reset the system easily. You start by running long wires from those 2 pins to the cabin. You SHORT the wires and turn the key to ON and hold for 5 seconds, OPEN for 5 secs., SHORT for 5 secs., OPEN for 5 secs. then turn the key OFF. Entire procedure should take 20 secs. and must be accurate. Use your phone to time it! Remove the wires, close diag. port and start the car.

If you've done it correctly and your system is in working order then the SRS light will reset and function normally the next time you start the car instead of Blinking for 3-5 mins. then stay on forever. :up:
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
    X