Hartge Spoiler Find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hartge Spoiler Find

I found this spoiler in a friends garage and we want to know it's rarity and value. From my findings I found that this is an e28 H5S Hartge spoiler made by Pfeba and that may also fit an e30. I want to know how desireable this piece is as we would like to get this into the right hands. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
    1989 325i Alpine White

$405

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Ha...p2047675.l2557

Comment

I thought I saw the exact same spoiler on offerup for $50. Even with the same red 3M tape.

Comment

Ebay auctions are not a good measure of value. Items sold do gibe a better idea.

Post it up on some 5er forums. See what happoens! Or start an E28 Hartge build
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Any pics or dimensions on how this looks on a e30?

Comment

Originally posted by blads99 View Post
            I have one on my car. I bought it on the forum for much less than 400 about a year ago. If the studs are all gone dont expect to get near 400...

Comment

Originally posted by blads99 View Post
              Actually I found out that it in fact is for an e30. The stamping on the spoiler says 3/1 and the e28 is 5/1 so yes, its for an e30.

Originally posted by Josh1254 View Post
              I have one on my car. I bought it on the forum for much less than 400 about a year ago. If the studs are all gone dont expect to get near 400...
              Thanks... I will take that into account. I am one not to sell something for a ludicrous amount, I think items should be priced reasonably but also dont want to give it away. I am open to offers but I may just keep it. I have an e28 Mtech spoiler and an IS spoiler that I currently have mounted on my car.

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

More pics. I'm interested if it's studded, I've never seen one uninstalled.

Comment

early model

This might be for an early model h23 or h26. The front spoilers run anywhere from 400-650.
                  Rear spoiler is a bit less....should you decide to sell it, let me know; please:)
                  thanks,
                  jm

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jm View Post
                    This might be for an early model h23 or h26. The front spoilers run anywhere from 400-650.
                    Rear spoiler is a bit less....should you decide to sell it, let me know; please:)
                    thanks,
                    jm
                    Sent you a PM.

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by youngmineeh View Post
                      I thought I saw the exact same spoiler on offerup for $50. Even with the same red 3M tape.
                      Lol, way to put him on blast. Yeah, this guy beat me to it :/
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mike36 View Post
                        Lol, way to put him on blast. Yeah, this guy beat me to it :/
                        Haha, not bashing him at all, more power to him for scoring a deal.

I saw this post right after I saw that spoiler on Offerup, so I thought it was interesting lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X