Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bay Area e30 meet - Fridays in San Mateo

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by the_eskimo_wonder View Post
    Man, if I show up in an M42 car Eddie will have a field day.
    Oh trust me, I will.

    Comment


      #77
      Originally posted by the_eskimo_wonder View Post
      Man, if I show up in an M42 car Eddie will have a field day.
      Thatís why I offered.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      My CA legal M60 swap

      The happening in our garage

      Comment


        #78
        Originally posted by 36brua View Post
        Thatís why I offered.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You guys are mean. I just need to install a transmission, shift linkage, driveshaft, reseal and install a diff, install a blowoff valve, completely rerun all my vacuum/boost sensing lines, and get the car dyno tuned all in 10 days. Easy peasy.
        Build Thread

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by the_eskimo_wonder View Post
          You guys are mean. I just need to install a transmission, shift linkage, driveshaft, reseal and install a diff, install a blowoff valve, completely rerun all my vacuum/boost sensing lines, and get the car dyno tuned all in 10 days. Easy peasy.
          So... what time will you be by to pick up the 318 next Friday. Lol good luck. Let me know if you need anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My CA legal M60 swap

          The happening in our garage

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by the_eskimo_wonder View Post
            You guys are mean. I just need to install a transmission, shift linkage, driveshaft, reseal and install a diff, install a blowoff valve, completely rerun all my vacuum/boost sensing lines, and get the car dyno tuned all in 10 days. Easy peasy.
            Pshhhhh, thatís it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by e30tru View Post
              Pshhhhh, thatís it? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I thought turbos were complicated... I guess not. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              My CA legal M60 swap

              The happening in our garage

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by 36brua View Post
                I thought turbos were complicated... I guess not. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Whatís a turbo? All I have is a S P O O L Y B O I Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Build Thread

                Comment


                  #83
                  See everyone at the meet tonight!

                  Next meet is Friday November 15th!

                  Same time, same place (7:30, Bridgepointe Starbucks). See you all there!

                  Build Thread

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X