looking to chill!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking to chill!!!!

hey everyone this is like my third post and first off i would like to say thanks to all the people that took the time to do the work and help the people that came behind them. i just moved to san diegeo (march 1st) and became the proud owner of a 89 325 vert. (my first bmw). i am in love with this car and hope to keep it a long time. anyway i am looking to meet up with some more e30 heads in the area. i saw a post with pics for a bmw get together that took place in san diego but that was a while ago. anyway if you guys are meeting somewhere and are looking to expand the group please reply to this and let me know where. thanks agian!!! here are some pics of the new car. :)
    Attached Files
    may not be faster but it is a hellava lot funner!!!!!:pimp::pimp: (free the fun, funner is a word)

Congrats on the e30 and welcome to r3v .

For your sake I hope you are handicapped .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

good eyes!!!! got the car that day had to go the bank. just took a couple quick pics and moved the car. guess that is still an ass thing to do.
      may not be faster but it is a hellava lot funner!!!!!:pimp::pimp: (free the fun, funner is a word)

Comment

friggen assholes in bmws, damn.

Comment

Originally posted by osoquicke30 View Post
          good eyes!!!! got the car that day had to go the bank. just took a couple quick pics and moved the car. guess that is still an ass thing to do.

Still not much of an excuse .
          As long as you are aware that was a d-bag move and don't plan on doing it again .

Oh and your vert is an "ic" NOT an "ci" . ;)

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

when you are right you are right....

Comment

Working...
            X