Walnut meets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    I was gonna say the same about the plugs.

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeremiel5
    Yo Jon, really? Bosch Supers? I kinda like the way the Bosch Iridium/Platinum sparks, but i will try that...

    lov-e30 - where in the Westside do you stay at? We should start a meet in WEST LA and invite every southern california city to join us. It should be by the Bally Total Fitness and Starbucks on Overland and Venice...
    Oh snap, that's like 7 mins away from me. I'm right by the carwash on Venice and La Brea!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeremiel5
    replied
    e30

    Yo Jon, really? Bosch Supers? I kinda like the way the Bosch Iridium/Platinum sparks, but i will try that...

    lov-e30 - where in the Westside do you stay at? We should start a meet in WEST LA and invite every southern california city to join us. It should be by the Bally Total Fitness and Starbucks on Overland and Venice...

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeremiel5
    I'M THERE TONIGHT! WHO'S ALL GOING? We should find another spot because that spot is getting raided and killed by all the RICERS, but I think if we chill inside In and Out and buy a drink every-time we go down there, we should be good to go. We'll just have to chill inside or what not...

    I might be at the Willow Springs event this coming March 1st and 2nd, so we'll both represent. I just need to install my dimple/slotted brake rotors, ceramic brake pads, stainless steal-braided brake lines, sway bars (Jesse30, hook me UP, yo! haha), new tires (615s), distributor cap and rotor, iridium/platinum spark plugs, 8mm spark plug wires, and re-alignment. Once that is done to my car, I should be good to go with my 3.73 differential. mann, work work work...
    Stick with Bosch Supers (W8LCR or something)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    either this coming week or next i wanna take this to k1. get a big e30 meet together and then have some fun karting.

    Leave a comment:


  • One21Two
    replied
    Couldnt meet tonight but ill meet wherever next week. Just keep me posted.

    Leave a comment:


  • lov-e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeremiel5
    I'M THERE TONIGHT! WHO'S ALL GOING? We should find another spot because that spot is getting raided and killed by all the RICERS, but I think if we chill inside In and Out and buy a drink every-time we go down there, we should be good to go. We'll just have to chill inside or what not...

    I might be at the Willow Springs event this coming March 1st and 2nd, so we'll both represent. I just need to install my dimple/slotted brake rotors, ceramic brake pads, stainless steal-braided brake lines, sway bars (Jesse30, hook me UP, yo! haha), new tires (615s), distributor cap and rotor, iridium/platinum spark plugs, 8mm spark plug wires, and re-alignment. Once that is done to my car, I should be good to go with my 3.73 differential. mann, work work work...
    I'm in west L.A. myself, maybe we can caravan., is that meet still on tonight?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jeremiel5
    replied
    Tonight

    I'M THERE TONIGHT! WHO'S ALL GOING? We should find another spot because that spot is getting raided and killed by all the RICERS, but I think if we chill inside In and Out and buy a drink every-time we go down there, we should be good to go. We'll just have to chill inside or what not...

    I might be at the Willow Springs event this coming March 1st and 2nd, so we'll both represent. I just need to install my dimple/slotted brake rotors, ceramic brake pads, stainless steal-braided brake lines, sway bars (Jesse30, hook me UP, yo! haha), new tires (615s), distributor cap and rotor, iridium/platinum spark plugs, 8mm spark plug wires, and re-alignment. Once that is done to my car, I should be good to go with my 3.73 differential. mann, work work work...

    Leave a comment:


  • One21Two
    replied
    Originally posted by Jesse30
    meets been broken up by the cops. finding a new location and then i'll update.

    -Jesse
    I vote for West Covina, Eastland Center Albertsons Parking lot. Same time (Wed Nights at 8:30pm) Post it on BFC Jesse.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    meets been broken up by the cops. finding a new location and then i'll update.

    -Jesse

    Leave a comment:


  • KBMW222
    replied
    im going late because i want to

    Leave a comment:


  • One21Two
    replied
    Down

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    When?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    The same k1 I have a huge pile of coupons for?

    yep that same one. you gonn come?

    Leave a comment:


  • var1ant
    replied
    Originally posted by KBMW222
    come by and bring your nissan buddy lol
    Whether or not his car would make it out to walnut is debatable.

    Leave a comment:

Working...