Ventura County Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ventura County Owners

Well since we got washed out last week, we are going to attempt to do it this weekend.

When: Saturday February 2nd, around 9:30 P.M. (give or take 15 minutes)

Where: Camarillo, Ca in the Petco parking lot in the Las Posas shopping center.

If you are coming from the south, get to the 101 North and take it til you see the exit for Las Posas Rd. Make a LEFT over the bridge, through the first signal and it will be the shopping center with the Shell gas station on the corner.

If you are coming from the north, get to the 101 South and take it til you see the Las Posas Rd exit. Make a right at the end of the offramp and turn into the parking lot with the Shell gas station on the corner.

For the navigation users:

177 West Ventura Boulevard
    Camarillo, CA 93010
    Thats the PETCO address where the parking lot is. Navigation or TelaNav should get you straight there.
    Any problems with directions you can call me directly at 805-798-2109

Hopefully we get a dry weekend so we can actually get together. So far it looks like it will be a dry day but you never really know in So Cal.

So far we have:

1. Taylor a.k.a. E30Fiend 90 325IS
    2. Gary a.k.a. E30Freak89 89 325IS
    3. Daniel a.k.a. DCColegrove 91 318IS
    4. Kristy a.k.a. KDub (hopefully in her car) 89 325I
    5. David a.k.a. VROOMCP 90 325IS
    6. Joey a.k.a. pe20ne 90 325 cabby

hopefully more because obviously, the more the merrier. I just want everyone in Camarillo to know what a real car looks like. Not to mention, its always nice to talk cars with some people.
    Oh and there's a del taco and Wendy's in the same parking lot so if you guys get hungry you can get some food.

So if you wanna go then show up on Saturday, any and every R3V member is invited.

Should be fun.

Hope to see you there,

E30Fiend
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

keep it goin!!
    Originally posted by E30_fiend
    You have more E30s than people in your household.

E30Fiend

Comment

Come on, anyone??

Anyway, it looks like we're clear for Saturday. Weather.com says 10 percent chance of rain which basically means no rain for so Cal on Saturday.

Post up, who else wants to join us??

E30Fiend
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Yeah well I hope people go, there's a 10 percent chance of rain but only at 4 in the morning so we're clear.

E30Fiend

Comment

Working...
        X