last minute SO CAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last minute SO CAL

Well I have talked to a few guys and I wanna have a little meet and greet around where I live. Ventura county to be exact. Tomorrow would be the day so let me know if you wanna tag along with the guys comin down from L.A.

Let me know what you guys think.

Later,

E30Fiend
    Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
    Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

lets do it early evening, my parents want me to go to brunch with them tom. i'm down round 6 or later. let me know what u think.
    Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

6 is kinda late. I think I could swing 5 if that's cool. I have some stuff to do during the day anyway.

I can't believe your parents want you to go to brunch when you have so much work to do!

Anyway, let me know if 5 works out.

For the guys reading this that are debating on whether or not they wanna go, just do it. Its like an hour drive down the 101 next to the beach for a little and then straight for the mountains.

I'd anyone needs directions just send me a PM.

E30Fiend
      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

it's for my mom's bday which was on tues, so i'm kind of obligated. if not this weekend then maybe next weekend.

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

So 5 wouldn't work for you?

E30Fiend

Comment

i don't want to promise man, i just took a nap so i can stay up for a while tonight to write this paper. i'll try my best.

Comment

Alright alright no promises.but it wouldn't be the same without you

E30Fiend

Comment

THIS TURNED OUT PRETTY TIGHT! 6 E30S REPRESENTING... THERE WERE A LOT OF STUPID SHOW OFF RICERS AND DRIFTERS THAT CAUSED A LOT OF ATTENTION, BUT NO COPS STOPPED US FROM WHAT WE WERE DOING.... DAMN, THERE WAS A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOT OF RIDES, THANKS abigballafb76!

:D

Comment

This already happened?

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

No no no Mariano.
                    Jeremiel came up yesterday to chill for a bit. I showed him around my town and took him for some spirited canyon driving. Then last night we all went out to camarillo for a "car meet" of sorts. Then I installed this other dude's chip and installed some headlights on Jeremiel's car. Chris, E30polak, was supposed to come up today but schooling comes first and he has a lot of work to do.

I mean Mariano you are still more than welcome to come up but it will most likely just you me and my buddy Gary. If you stil wanna come then let me know but I'd you just wanna save it for next weekend we can do that. By that time Chris will be done with his school stuff and he can cruise up with you and you guys can hang out in my town.

Let me know bro.

Later,
                    E30Fiend

Comment

Originally posted by abigballafb76 View Post
                      No no no Mariano.
                      Jeremiel came up yesterday to chill for a bit. I showed him around my town and took him for some spirited canyon driving. Then last night we all went out to camarillo for a "car meet" of sorts. Then I installed this other dude's chip and installed some headlights on Jeremiel's car. Chris, E30polak, was supposed to come up today but schooling comes first and he has a lot of work to do.

I mean Mariano you are still more than welcome to come up but it will most likely just you me and my buddy Gary. If you stil wanna come then let me know but I'd you just wanna save it for next weekend we can do that. By that time Chris will be done with his school stuff and he can cruise up with you and you guys can hang out in my town.

Let me know bro.

Later,
                      E30Fiend

YEAH DUDE! THAT SHIT WAS TIGHT! MARIANO, I JUST WENT DOWN TO HIS AREA YESTERDAY RIGHT AFTER PE2ONE AND MYSELF INSTALLED MY FRONT LOWERING SPRINGS AT HIS HUMBLE GARAGE.... I THOUGHT THAT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT AND TO SEE SOME PHOTOS ON WHAT WE DID YESTERDAY, PLEASE GO TO http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=106011&page=2

Comment

Cool!! Ill see you guys soon!

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                        1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                        1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                          Cool!! Ill see you guys soon!

Mariano
                          So you're coming tonight or next weekend??

E30Fiend

Comment

Working...
                          X