Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Entwicklung Dreißig Zen at Bimmerfest

$40 Hood seal Kits.

$5 "Entwicklung Dreißig" Licence Plate Frames.

Samples of the Sub-Frame X Brace...

Anything else I should bring with me?

You got a booth, I'd just like to meet you...
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

No booth,

I'm just tossing some stuff in the trunk of my driver (Sterling Silver is with "entwicklung30.com" stickers in the quarter windows...I'm the old guy).

There will be a Black and a Bronzit out there too with "entwicklung30.com" on them (Gary and Kristie) they'll be able to find me.

Comment

Cool, we'll see what happens, theres a couple people from this board I'd like to meet. I'll be in the blue e30 shirt from sumyungguy, so if you see me say whats up...

unfortunately I wont be cruising up in the caravan...
        Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

I think I'll be wearing a uniform...

Bright Blue Shirt, Bluish Charcoal Gray Pants and Jacket.

I hate doing laundry...

And I'm so used to Dickie's...

I was so glad when the kids thought they were cool started wearing them...

Are they still cool????

Am I rambling???

Comment

You're still cool in my heart Dan. Good seeing and chatting with you again.
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Home Again...

So glad to have met some of you incarnate.

Comment

Nice meeting you too, along with the rest of the Ventura area crew that I found.

Comment

Working...
                X