No announcement yet.

Anyone in SLO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone wanna help get my car running? I dont know how to fix cars and its at home, broken. I think its either a relay or fuel pump.
    Originally posted by blunt
    i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

I've got a multimeter and can tell you very quickly if it's the relay or the pump itself..........

Comment

Very nice. Are you offering to come to Pismo, or offering to loan me the multi meter? Because I have no idea how to tell if ones bad or not using a multi meter. Kinda crappy timing for this to happen. The girl just f'd up her whole right suspension on the E46 wednesday night. So I have ZERO cars right now. Hopefully I can get a loaner from our dealership monday at least.
        i would jerk larry king off while tonging jflips ass if h0lmes would blow his head off

Comment

Yea, I can come help you out. You at home? Where is home? Send PM.

Comment

I thought bryson was dead or somethin. Hadn't heard much from him since 06 lol.... Man that was fun times tho.

Comment

Lol so I get this beast running by tapping on the fuel pump. IT works to get to work, and most of the way back. It dies a mile from the house! I finally got it home, but no idea how to get to work. Kinda sucks, because we dont stock the fuel pump, I had to VOR it.

Comment

So we gotta get something going on in SLO as soon as I tag my car this week lol.

Comment

ready when you are. All my friends have left town and I've been stuck just fiddling with my car all the time

Comment

I need fucking tags. Mine expired in January... waiting for that stimulus check, since all my money goes to my reef tank lol.

Comment

yeah i just reregistered mine, good to go. Just gotta bite the $5/gallon gas along with 10-15mpg in the city

Comment

Good to meet you Bryson.
                        Will let you know when we get together to go for a cruise

Comment

hey guys, i'm in SLO and looking for work. let me know of any job openings you know of. until then i'll be doing nothing.... let me know if anyone needs a hand working on their car or wants to go for a drive.

Comment

Apply at Coast for a driver, applications are always accepted.... You can apply at Napa too. I can put in a good word for you...

Comment

Originally posted by jflip2002 View Post
                              Apply at Coast for a driver, applications are always accepted.... You can apply at Napa too. I can put in a good word for you...
                              Coast BMW? i'll stop by Napa tomorrow and grab an application.

Comment

Originally posted by StrokedSix View Post
                                hey guys, i'm in SLO and looking for work. let me know of any job openings you know of. until then i'll be doing nothing.... let me know if anyone needs a hand working on their car or wants to go for a drive.
                                Is this Tom that called?

Comment

Working...
                                X