Nor NorCal Meet: Saturday June 21st @ 8:30PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ you're talking about TJ.

Well, guys I'll be there for abit.I'm suppose to go to a bbq that same night,but
    I want to show you guys my new e30. muahaahahaha!!
    -Frank
    1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
    1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
    2001 525i

Comment

Originally posted by Schmalex View Post
      Emeryville public market would be a good place to have one. Lotsa different food there and the movie theater next door has a decent size parking lot. Plus its relatively central location for the bay area. Open to other spots too just as long as its somewhat central. South bay people would need to drive like 2 hours to get to petaluma.
      Maybe so, but that would eliminate a lot of people from the north bay too. South bay has one close enough, in Hayward or something. I dunno about you but even I wont drive all the way to Emeryville every couple weeks. for the most part I don tmake enough to want to drive there. SF has a choice to drive north or drive south... maybe later something will be set up in the mid location too.

Comment

i'll see what im doing on sat, but we should meet at the headlands next time. Thats where its at.

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
        R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
        "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
        My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

Alright cool I hope to meet some of you guys. I've had my e30 for about a year now, but haven't done anything nor gone to any meets. I hope to learn a lot from you guys.
          -Pierre
          1987 535is
          1988 325is

Comment

Good suggestions for future meets guys. I hope to see all of you there that have chimed in already. I am pretty pleased with the results so far. We could also bounce around between SF/Emmeryville and Petaluma area. Bring your wallet and appetites and clean cars! Teh photos oh noes!

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
            HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
            **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
              Maybe so, but that would eliminate a lot of people from the north bay too.

Emeryville is a central location for almost all of the bay area. 45 min drive from Petaluma, and 50 min from San Jose, which i would consider to be the north and south tip of the bay area. TBH if you wanted anyone not from your area to meet in Petaluma, you are asking them to drive way more then what you would need to drive to get to Emeryville. I suppose this is the North norcal meet, i just though it would be cool to suggest a central location and expand the community.

Anyways, i wont be able to make it this time but i will deffinatly make it there next time.
              Originally posted by Mr Watsonsilver
              Im a stright A student
              89 325i (dead)
              89 325is

Comment

Oh no worries, I know what you meant. It is very central, I just dont know if I could drive to Emeryville every few weeks. This is sort of a north bay meet, just like the one further south is more of a south bay thing. I agree it would be a good idea to plan something in Emeryville too for everybody, just I don't see everybody showing up all the time even though its pretty close to everyone except those north of Petaluma, starts to get a little stretched.

Comment

two more days...

GOTTA wash my car tomorrow.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                  HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                  **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

emeryville? naw, SF is where its at.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

yeah right... we will park 10 blocks away from each other and make a day trip to look at all the cars.
                      Im a stright A student
                      89 325i (dead)
                      89 325is

Comment

just mounted new tires on the baskets ;)
                        -Frank
                        1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                        1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                        2001 525i

Comment

pics?
                          Im a stright A student
                          89 325i (dead)
                          89 325is

Comment

Originally posted by E30_pilot View Post
                            just mounted new tires on the baskets ;)
                            Finally using those eh? Are you coming down here tomorrow night?

Comment

Originally posted by Schmalex View Post
                              yeah right... we will park 10 blocks away from each other and make a day trip to look at all the cars.
                              you are a tard. the marina/ocean beach/ legion of honor/crissy fields are all great meeting spots... also treasure island is better than emeryville as well.
                              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

First, it was a hyperbole. Second i live on TI... and besides just looking at each others cars there is nothing to do here. Lastly, anyone not from SF/Peninsula will have to pay a bridge toll and since most of the people in this thread are not from SF... we are the minority.
                                Im a stright A student
                                89 325i (dead)
                                89 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X