LA, SD, IE, Ventura, SFV, OC, chime in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA, SD, IE, Ventura, SFV, OC, chime in

So, after seeing that we have a good group of e30 R3Vers in SoCal, I was thinking that we could maybe unite all the small pockets of enthusiasts and have a big meet somewhere in the middle, (SD, OC, LA, IE, Ventura) I'd like to make a day of it., as it seems that a respectable drive would be called upon to enjoy our beauties, a photoshoot at a cool spot and maybe do a sell or trade any parts that you got lingering around your garage at the meet, it's just an idea so your imput would be much appreciated.

Any and all suggestions or ideas are welcome.......

Date and Time?
    Place of Meet?
    Route of drive to photoshoot?

TIA,
    Edwin
    San Diego
    12.00%
    Los Angeles
    42.67%
    Orange County
    14.67%
    Inland Empire
    18.67%
    Ventura
    12.00%
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Looks like 100% for ventura. Done deal.

Comment

Hopefully in December too when i'm in town.

Comment

Let's get a meet in LA for once.
        www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

Originally posted by speedhop View Post
          Let's get a meet in LA for once.

You must not have been around in Mariano's glory days. There were meets in LA and only in LA. And to be serious, the drive from LA to the valley is a whopping 25 minutes at 7pm.

I'm down for all of the above Edwin. Any location is fine with me but of course I will be more inclined to go if it were closer to home but either way I'm down. I will just need an exact date at least a month ahead of time so I can get things arranged and make sure that my bosses knows I have plans on that day. And by bosses I mean the Mrs and my actual boss at work.

Anyway. . . .

Taylor is 100% for any location.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

If it's after i get back, I'm definitely going to try and go, especially if its nearby

Comment

I'm way out in San Bernadino :(

Basically, it's about an hour to any one of those locations besides inland empire.

On the second Saturday of every month, there is a huge gathering of old hot rods 5 minutes away from me. You guys wanna come here? :D
              cars beep boop

Comment

Haha LA is winning bitches!
                Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Well LA is 2nd closest so thatd be me second choice, esp if its the near side of LA

Comment

I'm down for a meet/auto cross in fontana. Just got me a go pro hero. Oh yeah.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
                    My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Muholland hwy from topanga cyn to a nice spot in ventura.
                      harry/harout

Comment

Lets do a breakfast and photoshoot at newcombs ranch. The official meet up can be the shell gas station at the La Canada exit. Jeremiel and i can roll down and pick up polak and who ever else is on the way. Those with ultra loud exhaust are encouraged to drive in the middle of the pack. Excessive speeds and crossing the double yellow are highly discouraged. No drifting either please. Just trying to have a nice drive and shoot the shit.
                        Newcomb's Ranch, La Canada Flintridge is a picturesque and affluent community located in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles County.

Please post any suggestions as far a specific date or going to speedzone afterwards etc.

www.gecoils.com
                        My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

OC
                          LA
                          SD
                          Ventura

Thats my order...
                          Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                            OC
                            LA
                            SD
                            Ventura

Thats my order...

Dude, Ventura is closer to you isn't it??

Taylor
                            Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                            Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

IE here. I've hosted a couple of drives at my house and wouldn't mind doing another, but a big gathering would probably be better in a parking lot somewhere.

BTW, all you knucklehead socal guys need to add yourselves to the Official R3V Membership map. We should be killing every other region and we only have a few people on the map!

Tim

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                              MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                              | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Working...
                              X