No announcement yet.

Big meet Sat. December 20th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any riverside guys want to caravan to this???

Comment

Function > Form

Scott

Originally posted by DCColegrove View Post
      I'm torn about what car to drive...

The iS gets better fuel economy and the paint is good...

FrankenKar will be sporting this though and I know ya'll wanna see it:

But FrankenKar has no music (radio and harness weighed too much...so did the OBC, A/C right side windshield wiper... for that matter) and the paint is shit
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
        MATT! Lets go to this!!

Mariano
        He's already on the list, if you want to come you are more than welcome to add yourself to the list.

Oh I almost forgot, you must bring Cuban Cigars for everyone so we can celebrate the birth of your little one.

Felicidades Boludo!!!

:jk:
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by lov-e30 View Post
          He's already on the list, if you want to come you are more than welcome to add yourself to the list.

Oh I almost forgot, you must bring Cuban Cigars for everyone so we can celebrate the birth of your little one.

Felicidades Boludo!!!

:jk:

what do you mean j/k???? I'm way the hell down for a nice Cuban cigar. And friends would make it all that much better.

Taylor
          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Originally posted by E30_fiend View Post
            Where does the bottom part of that bar attach to?

Oh and bring frankenkar
            The sleeves drop through the trunk pan floor through existing holes to the bottom of the channel that the rear differential mount bracket is attached to.

Comment

Maybe i should bring the VW so i can show you guys how a real car handles.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                maybe i should bring the vw so i can show you guys how a real car handles.

. . . . . . .
                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!

Comment

Speechless from the thought of finally seeing the greatness that is my MK2 gti or are you just QFT?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Speechless from the thought of finally seeing the greatness that is my MK2 gti or are you just QFT?

well I've just heard all your stories of its problems. Not doubting you but are you sure it can make the trek over to dockweiler?

Comment

well I've just heard all your stories of its problems. Not doubting you but are you sure it can make the trek over to dockweiler?
                      I've got an underworked mechanic painting my house and mopping my floor at the moment so i might as well have him turn some wrenches while he's at it. :hitler: And besides, it's stil has plenty of torque for a 2 banger. LOL

www.gecoils.com

Comment

I've got an underworked mechanic painting my house and mopping my floor at the moment so i might as well have him turn some wrenches while he's at it. :hitler: And besides, it's stil has plenty of torque for a 2 banger. LOL

I say still bring your bimmer. Hey did your dad tell you he saw me at the junk yard on Monday??

Comment

I say still bring your bimmer. Hey did your dad tell you he saw me at the junk yard on Monday??
                          +1 i know its open to everyone but i think itd be cool to be mostly e30s

Comment

Yeah. He said " I ran in to your tall friend Taylor ". I told him I don't know any tall people named Taylor. He said the one from bimmerfest and then i was like ahhhh. But he's not tall. " Compared to me he is " How did i get to be 6'1" with a midget for a father. I'd like to take the e30 but it looks like it got in to a fight with a tree stump and lost. I can always jack the Mrs for the new e60.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Yeah. He said " I ran in to your tall friend Taylor ". I told him I don't know any tall people named Taylor. He said the one from bimmerfest and then i was like ahhhh. But he's not tall. " Compared to me he is " How did i get to be 6'1" with a midget for a father. I'd like to take the e30 but it looks like it got in to a fight with a tree stump and lost. I can always jack the Mrs for the new e60.

It doesn't matter what it looks like as long as you're reppin E30s. I mean every car make is invited, preferably European but I would really rather have an ass load of E30s.

And yeah your dad is really short for having a son at your height.

Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by TurkE30 View Post
                                Any riverside guys want to caravan to this???
                                im going for sure, name is already on the list :)

89 325i S50/ZF E36 M3/TI 5lug Style 32s

My feedback Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=219113

Comment

Working...
                                X