Rms dyno tuning day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rms dyno tuning day

I am setting up the RMS dyno tune day that I promised.

I'd like to get a list of interested people so I know how to plan this thing.

Here's the deal. We charge $495 for a dyno tune on one NA car. I can drop the price to $250 per car as long as I get three cars in. The benefits are huge on a dyno tuned chip rather than an off the shelf version.

Now we can't tune more than 4 cars in one day. So if we get a lot of interest we will most likely have more than one day. I am ready to do this on Saturday. If I can get three cars at $250 each then we are go. If not by Saturday, I can plan for another day. Let me know if you guys are interested. Tell your friends. You won't get a better deal on a dyno tune than this.

Feel free to Pm or email me with any questions or just post em right here.

Thanks,

-Chris

Turbo chip?

Comment

Dyno tuning on FI cars is a bit more expensive. There way more to it than a simple NA motor.

The price on a dyno tune for an FI car is $895. It'll drop down to $495 if you come in on a tuning day when we have a couple cars in here.

Dyno tuning is the way to go if you want to see the ultimate results from your motor. You will never find an off the shelf chip that is as good or equal to a dyno tuned chip for the same car...

Comment

Meh.

I can get MS for 100 bucks more.

Comment

You think MS is better than the factory ecu?

Comment

I don't really know.

Anyway, I'm not going to clutter up your thread.

This sounds like a decent deal.

Comment

BMW spends millions on developing their ecu's

i hate thursday nights...
              Last edited by THATDONFC; 01-30-2009, 12:11 AM.

Comment

A chip would be great if I knew that I ONLY wanted to run 7 psi.

But with MS its variable and that will come in handy when it gets hot or cold out.

Comment

This is true my friend. I'm sure there is a way around that with a custom tune but I am still learning about this whole chip tuning thing. I am not the expert and I am no where close to being one... haha

I can now read, write, burn chips. I don't know how to tune the chips but it's a learning process. I am learning from the best though.

Comment

...why don't i have $250? :(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

if you have 250 then do it. youb wont be dissappointed. AND youre getting a better deal than i did when i went in there for my tune with osh.

and chris is right. there is no better way to get as much power out of your car tha dyno tuning. off the shelf kits will only satisfy some of your motor's needs. every motor is different so it would make sense that every motor would need a chip formatted for it individually.

its not a bad idea, so if you have the cash then you should do it for sure. and Osh will back up any work that he does just in case you find you arent happy with something to do with the tune.

Taylor
                      Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                      Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

I'm interested, emailed Osh.
                        sigpic
                        January 2012 COTM

Comment

Push it an extra week...please!!! I need to see if the cam sensor fixes the problem, then I call dibs for first on the dynizzle!!! :twisted:

Gonna try to get it done next Friday or Saturday!!! I figure Osh could re-tune it for if the "whistle" would go on the car. :nice:

Okay...back to studying...
                          Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

hmmmmm maybe... cant do it that soon tho.. i still need to get a new flywheel and clutch so i really suggest if u wana get some more cars i would hold off on the tune day till later like 2-3 weeks to allow us to do some final tune ups..
                            Last edited by zav3n; 02-02-2009, 11:57 AM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this opportunity. But I think you need to give everyone a couple weeks lead time to so they can get their mods straight before doing a custom tune.
                              sigpic
                              January 2012 COTM

Comment

Working...
                              X