New guy from Ottawa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guy from Ottawa!

Hello everyone, my names Anson. 17 year old from Montreal originally, I came across this e30 on a local add and couldn't pass it up.

It was listed for $1500 originally, however when I wanted to test drive it, it would not start. I managed to talk him down to $500! It cost me $65 to tow it to my house and since then I've been slowly trouble shooting the no start problem.

I believe I narrowed it down to the fuel pump not working. Not sure if its the pump itself or something else so thats the next step. I joined here to learn and gain help from the fellow e30 owners, and hope to be a part of the bmw community. :)

flickr | The Ride!

Welcome to r3v! Check your crank position sensor. The fuel pump will
    Not turn on if it's bad
    Originally posted by blunttech
    r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Really? I did not know that it was related in that way to the pump. I was told to check it but after reading it said if I get spark it wouldnt be that.

But awesome I'll check it out, thats why I joined this forum. Thanks a lot!
      flickr | The Ride!

Comment

I got the car started! I changed all the fuses and it turns out thats what was wrong!
        flickr | The Ride!

Comment

Welcome to R3V buddy, am from the great 613 aswell, maybe ill see you at a meet at some point, enjoy your e30 awsome buy!

Comment

YEHHH MORE E30 GUYS IN OTTAWA!!

Right now, all of you, get on MaxBimmer.com. I want to get more E30 gatherings going.
            REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

Maxbell how's Clinteastwood hahaha, yea i'm on maxbimmer!

Comment

I'm heading out to the shop today to dismantle him! :( If you need parts, get in touch with me.

Engine is spoken for, as is the subframe in the front.
                REMEMBER: Be safe and have fun is Rule Number 1.

The Epic Unbuild of Clint Eastwood

Comment

thats sad to hear man, i wish you best of luck, i actually have a buddy of mine he is rebuilding a e30 325is ill ask him if he needs any parts, as for me am intrested aswell, kind of hard question to ask knowing how much you love your car, but for a lack of a better way of asking, what is available in parts?

Comment

Yay locals :D

Max, I am on maxbimmer just not as active. Im Wuzie, contacted you about the windshield and all :P
                    flickr | The Ride!

Comment

Nice deal on an easy fix car!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X