Ontario meets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ontario meets?

Hi is there any Southern Ontario meets?? GTA area?

wow really old thread, but.... I was hopping for an Ontario meet too!

Comment

go to maxbimmer...i saw that they are trying to organize a meeting soon in the GTA
      sigpic
      Current:
      92 325ic Mtech 770
      99’ 528it
      Past:
      02’ 325it - 88' 735i - 88' 325ic - 89' 325is - 85' 325e
      90' 535i - 95' 530i - 03' 530i - 88' 325ic

Comment

There are lots of meets. There's a weekly one. It's Fridays (ie tonight), off hwy 7 and 400, by the Kelsey's. Best time to come is around 11. Now that spring is here cruises will be organized soon.

Comment

alright, anything near London to speak of?

Comment

how about anything near Moose Jaw?
            sigpic
            Evolution of My E30 M3Recent PicsSC*AR

Comment

Originally posted by CAOSyAMOR View Post
              how about anything near Moose Jaw?
              the m3 look great. I suppose its not a winter car. how often do you get to drive it, or is it just a hobby car? I'm considering one that a neighbour is selling, but it seems like a waste since we've got snow 6 month of the year, and shit weather for the rest!

Comment

Originally posted by boborko1979 View Post
                the m3 look great. I suppose its not a winter car. how often do you get to drive it, or is it just a hobby car? I'm considering one that a neighbour is selling, but it seems like a waste since we've got snow 6 month of the year, and shit weather for the rest!
                you will not regret getting a clean example of an E30 M3. Yes it lives in a garage. Yes I only drive it about 6 months of the year, but I tell you its like falling in love EVERY spring. I have had many vehicles but none quite like this!

Best of luck!

ps - where you from?
                sigpic

Comment

Im in london now, I see your in Sask... not much chance of a cruise meet then.

Can I just ask what you paid for the M3? there any (that I know of) in london, so I'll have to travel and would like to know what to pay, or should pay, before I set out.

Comment

Is the weekly one through maxbimmer too? id be down to come out

Comment

Originally posted by cormier View Post
                      Is the weekly one through maxbimmer too? id be down to come out
                      Yes it is... feel free to join up over there and meet a few people.

Every Friday night after 10pm, at the corner of Hwy 7 and Weston Rd, in the Kelsey's parking lot. You'll see a group of us there. sometimes people don't show until around 10:30 or so... but the more the merrier! Come on out!

"He speaks French..... in Russian."

Comment

Originally posted by boborko1979 View Post
                        Im in london now, I see your in Sask... not much chance of a cruise meet then.

Can I just ask what you paid for the M3? there any (that I know of) in london, so I'll have to travel and would like to know what to pay, or should pay, before I set out.
                        oops, didn't see this 'till now..

I looked at a few M3's before I bought this one. All were 88 DiamondSchwartz Metallic

The first was in rough shape, lots of rust, was a DD in Calgary for quite a while and he wanted 8K at the time, 9K with the 17" Alpina rims. I turned it down and it ended up at a specialty car lot and they were asking something like 15K for it, not sure what it sold for.

Second was in Edmonton, AB. It was in much better shape but was not well sorted. Emblems in funny places, poor overspray. Tears in the seats, etc etc. He was asking 16 or 18K, don't recall.

Then I stumbled on mine. Well sorted, lots of documentation and history, virtually unmodded and all original. I paid 17.5K, then had it shipped here which cost me another grand. Damaged in shipping forced me to replace the front bumper. I have also redone cosmetically the entire front including lights, grilles etc etc. Redid the entire suspension, brakes, full exhaust, some other sport evo exterior goodies, some interior bits, wheels, etc etc. Probably in to it for over 30K now.

It seems most are selling for at least the high teens across Canada, with the exception of the ones that obviously need work. I wouldn't even consider selling mine for less than 25K at this point, but I don't plan on selling either.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm down
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
                          X