No announcement yet.

Alberta needs to meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have to lower the 4%4 man. ahahah and i am trying to finish the plastic bumper swap .for the rims i might just wait and get some kopi's alpina.
    Originally posted by e30e
    lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
      i have to lower the 4%4 man. ahahah and i am trying to finish the plastic bumper swap .for the rims i might just wait and get some kopi's alpina.
      i saw a post that you were looking for plastic bumpers a couple days ago..... did you get some?
      1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
      1987 e30 325 eta
      1983 e28 533
      2001 x5 4.4l
      1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
      1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

no man, i had no chanse . no one wants to ship it over here . anyways i might just color match it for now, but i have to lower the car and get some nice wheels then i am done, because i am not doing the 327i conversion any more i just installed JIM C chip with 027 ecu that i got for 100$ . and the car feels much better and faster. anyways i will bring my freind with me to the meet, he just bought a 325i e30 .
        p.s i got my muffler and mtech1 steering wheel today. :)

Comment

Sounds good. The more the merrier! I can't wait to meet the Alberta guys.
          sigpic

Comment

no man, i had no chanse . no one wants to ship it over here . anyways i might just color match it for now, but i have to lower the car and get some nice wheels then i am done, because i am not doing the 327i conversion any more i just installed JIM C chip with 027 ecu that i got for 100$ . and the car feels much better and faster. anyways i will bring my freind with me to the meet, he just bought a 325i e30 .
            p.s i got my muffler and mtech1 steering wheel today. :)
            I just looked up the gains for your chip and I can see why it feels faster. Enjoy.

Comment

yup, but i might not shaw up to this meet :( i bought another e30 325i and it needs alots of work and i dont have the money now , so i am selling my eta now.

Comment

post some pics!
                1988 e30 alpine white vert 5speed
                1987 e30 325 eta
                1983 e28 533
                2001 x5 4.4l
                1997 e36 M3 Alpine white 5speed
                1991 Jeep XJ I6 4.0

Comment

of the eta or the 325i ???

Comment

What is wrong with the 325i that you can't get fixed by mid July?

Comment

the 325i was involved in a front end accident , it has bented raddi support and it needs new hood, radiator,body work then its good to go. i am selling my e right now . i need to fix the 325i and drive the shit out of it lol.

Comment

Sorry I asked. Haha.

Comment

oh ic, post some pics of ur car.

Comment

Just about a month and a half away guys! Anyone Who would like to chime in with some idea would be great. So far the Date is set for July 12, meet in Red Deer, then head out to Sylvan Lake. You feel like winging it when you guys get here or what.
                            As for hotels Im going to leave that for you to take care of on your own. I live in Penhold so its just a short drive for me to get home. I do have some crashing space.
                            Maybe I will have my back yard sodded by then and we could do a bring your own meat and booze BBQ! Have a sunny day picnic at the beach! Or grab a bite somewhere in Sylvan. Just tossng some things out there.

Let me know what tou think!

Darryl
                            sigpic

Comment

i thought we will back in the same day lol.anyways if we want to rent , we have to book from now....

Comment

oh ic, post some pics of ur car.
                                Pics of my car? I have one:

I will get some new shots at the NA BMW meet next weekend.

I usually wing it but I will have accommodations sorted out at the very least. Most likely a hotel. I am definitely gonna booze it up at the bar or wherever and you're welcome to join me. Also, we may have a better turn out if we open the meet to the entire BMW community instead of just e30 owners. How many of you are planning on attending?

I'll start a list of attendees:
                                1. iRISH
                                2. bimmer_E30
                                Last edited by iRISH; 05-30-2008, 12:33 PM. Reason: added bimmer_E30

Comment

Working...
                                X