NEED to buy in PNW before picnic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEED to buy in PNW before picnic!

Emergency NEED TO BUY! I need the front driver's side section of bumper trim for a late model (89-91) plastic bumper. I'm going to be in Portland friday night, and in Washington at the Griot's Tech Day all day on Saturday, I NEED to get it on either of those 2 days.

I don't care how faded it is, I'm bringing a can of trim paint to touch it up before the picnic, but it can't have any gouges or damage to the plastic, and most of, if not all the clips need to be good.

If you can help me out, PLEASE let me know! You can bring it to the Griot's Tech Day on saturday, I can paint and install it there, or at James' house that evening.

I may have a drivers side, i need to check
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I may (MAY) have a full set of fronts that is new, but I think I sold them. Don't count on me Josh, but if I've got them they are yours.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys. My driver side trim got messed up when I munched my front bumper last fall, and it fits back in the bumper trim track, but not very well, it sticks out on the side.

Comment

hey josh has some (wishno87)

Ill PM number, im sure he has some, ill have him check

Comment

Everyone who keeps posting in this thread, post your shit in the other WTB Picnic thread. I made this thread specifically for this piece of bumper trim. I keep checking this thinking you guys have one, and it's just another tool posting random shit they want.

Comment

PM MacBud541 (I think) He has a grip of shit and I bet he has what you need.
              ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

I found it. I dont think its ever been used
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

i think i have one too josh, ill check tomorrow

Comment

Excellent. Wishno, how much do you want for it?

Elliot, if you find one, how much?
                    Last edited by Jand3rson; 06-03-2009, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                      Excellent. Wishno, how much do you want for it?

Elliot, if you find one, how much?
                      free son, i dont care :)

Comment

Working...
                      X