No announcement yet.

Official 2009 E30 Picnic Photo Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll just make you a featured car next year nando. Though I don't know how much room we have for 'bone stock' IXs. ;)
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
      This type of thing rubs me the wrong way, Im all for allowing other bmw's to attend the drive but stay at the very back, dont put your e36 in the middle of an e30 drive.
      It makes a huge distraction in the picture, "look at all of the OMG THERE IS A BRIGHT YELLOW E36!!!111!!one!!!!"

OMFG... Hilarious

Comment

I haven't washed my car in 8 months cause I don't have a hose and the only thing around here is shit that automatically washes your car, not happening.

fuuuckingggaaaay
        Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
        Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Finally got around to editing the pics I took. I've been slackin. If anyone wants a hi res shoot me pm or email. Some of the cars I have pics of there are more than I uploaded, just shoot me a pm if you see your car and want the pics.

my hooptie's "good side"

These esm reps totally fooled me until I saw the centercap.

Clean ass wiring on swap by west werks

This guy has the bizarro extremely clean and perfect version of my car.

Best e30 color ever.

Nice color!

A cool dude who loaned me some cash so I could eat!

I think the bike was passing the cruise

We're stopping again?

E30!

Last edited by soul rebel; 06-12-2009, 08:45 PM.

Comment

2 parter.

It was an SUV every time...

Messing around with exposure blending. Maybe a bit too much.

Ugly side of my ride

Miso Beno shooting me shooting miso benos gunstock rig.

Link to album: http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu118/snapshooter88/

Comment

I just wanted to introduce myself and say what a great bunch of photo's on this thread!

I'm glad you enjoyed my car and took a number of photo's it seems:) I have owned the car for 13 years, it was my daily driver and occasional track car, and raised two kids in it.I have always wanted to do the replication. I did it for myself because of my own interests, but am glad others enjoy it as well.

My 7 year old son took my Canon and managed to take over 800 pictures at the picnic! It will take awhile to sort through them, but will try and post some up to a photo page and paste the link on here. Amazingly, he got some nice ones LOL!

Great bunch of E30's at the picnic this year.:bow: It was fun chatting with many of you and hope to see you next year!
              sigpic'91 M3
              Bastos/Castrol DTM Tribute
              260,000miles and still
              an immense pleasure to drive.

"The original M3 is utterly brilliant in ways the people at M have either forgotten about or choose to ignore."

Comment

Next year we need to remember to tell everyone on the tour to run with their headlights on. Looks cool that way.
                Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
                  Next year we need to remember to tell everyone on the tour to run with their headlights on. Looks cool that way.

Noticed there seemed to be alot more HID headlights this year.

Comment

Hey soul rebel, were you the one that I talked to briefly about how good the ESM wheels looked in person? If so, I was the guy with the red skeleton shirt.
                    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
                    Originally posted by J3M93
                    This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

This type of thing rubs me the wrong way, Im all for allowing other bmw's to attend the drive but stay at the very back, dont put your e36 in the middle of an e30 drive.
                      It makes a huge distraction in the picture, "look at all of the OMG THERE IS A BRIGHT YELLOW E36!!!111!!one!!!!"
                      I think I am gonna ask that ALL other cars follow at the back of the pack.

There were way too many non E30s on this drive.

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                        I think I am gonna ask that ALL other cars follow at the back of the pack.

There were way too many non E30s on this drive.

The minivans and rvs that kept pulling out right in the middle were worse than the other bmws.

Comment

Originally posted by soul rebel View Post
                          The minivans and rvs that kept pulling out right in the middle were worse than the other bmws.
                          This is true but those people dont know whats going on, they are just trying to get where ever they are going. We just make a huge incovience to them. However the other bimmers obviously know whats up
                          m106 1990 e30
                          e36 daily
                          e32 cruiser

Comment

This is true but those people dont know whats going on, they are just trying to get where ever they are going. We just make a huge incovience to them. However the other bimmers obviously know whats up
                            Exactly, we can't just shut down the roads for other regular travelers, people have places they need to be.

And I'm all for other cars coming on the drive, but get your asses to the back. It's an E30 meet, and an E30 drive .

Comment

Hey man, I love this shot.

My car is second in line, but I love this shot!

I also wanna say a big public thanks to John Parker for doing amazing things to my paint. The car looked amazing only because of his efforts.

If anyone needs their car buffed out properly, PM JParker.

Luke

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I can't even look at these pics, it makes me sick. I can't believe I blew it and missed the meet. I ended up getting wasted the day/night before the XXX and so that next day I wanted to kill myself from being hungover.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                                ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X