Official 2009 E30 Picnic Photo Thread!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325YOY
    replied
    Originally posted by I got it, yes!!
    I know of at least one that was there!!!:D

    There was another just across the street. Same color (a '89) but it had a iS rear deck spoiler.

    It will get some work this week though when the wheels (euroweaves) & tires are put on and the suspension gets refreshed.
    Last edited by 325YOY; 06-09-2009, 06:10 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    The overcast skies made for some great exposure on some of those shots.

    Leave a comment:


  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Thanks for the pic, Brad!

    Leave a comment:


  • I got it, yes!!
    replied
    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    A lil rubbing, and a lil water, and voila! :)

    But no, I am serious, thats all it took. I did it the night before, and it came out pretty sweet I think.

    So many nice cars there this year! What happened to all the daily drivers and beaters like before?!

    I know of at least one that was there!!!:D

    Leave a comment:


  • garretvs
    replied
    Wow...nicest pic of my engine I've seen ;)



    p.s. All your photos are impeccable. Really quality job man!
    Last edited by garretvs; 06-08-2009, 04:51 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by deutschman
    how do you get this look? it looks like my walls looked after my brother and i washed some of the shit of them when my mom lit the christmas tree on fire! :D i like it!

    v

    A lil rubbing, and a lil water, and voila! :)

    But no, I am serious, thats all it took. I did it the night before, and it came out pretty sweet I think.

    So many nice cars there this year! What happened to all the daily drivers and beaters like before?!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikesJo
    replied
    Brad, nice pics! Were you the one that I talked to with the 5d mk2? I was the one with the mk1. Were these all with your 24-70 2.8? Nice compositions :).

    Leave a comment:


  • I got it, yes!!
    replied
    Originally posted by B Squared
    Finally finished going through the pics....some very good ones...hope you all like em!!






    AAAAHHHHH its me!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • I got it, yes!!
    replied
    A private space for your group's photos and videos. Share, react, and relive moments together. Available on iOS, Android, and desktop. Free for new sign-ups.


    Here is all my pics!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • otgixxer
    replied
    Nice pics brad!

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    wow! there were so many nice cars there this year! i wish i was not so broke and e30les! i loved the m79 camera stock set up! i have a helmet just like the one the kid is waring in that picture.

    how do you get this look? it looks like my walls looked after my brother and i washed some of the shit of them when my mom lit the christmas tree on fire! :D i like it!

    v

    Leave a comment:


  • B Squared
    replied
    Finally finished going through the pics....some very good ones...hope you all like em!!






































































































































































    Leave a comment:


  • Earendil
    replied
    Originally posted by tonytony
    It twas fun, and my car stayed in one piece, so i'm pretty happy about that

    Amen!
    I felt a certain kinship with those E30 owners that had information for "modifications and interesting features" such as (paraphrasing)
    "All maintenance is current"
    "It made it here"
    "It runs".


    I didn't think to stick it on mine, but I was happy to get aprox 25mpg coming from east of Portland, with a stock 325i/M20, when it's factory rated at 23 :-)

    I'll add my few pictures here in a bit. Great pictures from the rest of you all so far!

    Leave a comment:


  • runnermatt07
    replied












    [IMG]

    http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j226/runnermatt07/P1020046.jpg[/IMG]













    Leave a comment:


  • runnermatt07
    replied


















    Leave a comment:

Working...