Tech day today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tech day today

Just wanted to post up that the tech day was a great time at a nice new facility. I vote we have the picnic next year at Griot's! The space looks big enough for at least 250 cars. Thoughts?

yes i agree. yet, i like the grass at the museum

sigpic

Comment

i like the grass to, griots was beautiful but i think the lawn was very "picnic ish"

Comment

reason for the e30 picnic. lol, but griots had a huge grass area that would be awesome for a meet of that size.

sigpic

Comment

I liked the grass too, some of us riding low will be removing it from the bottom of our cars for a while :) Griot's is just such a nice spot and after being at both sites this weekend, I'm liking the concrete better.

Comment

the problem with griot's is that we'd outgrow it quickly. we might be able to pack 250 cars in there using the lawn and the pad up by the store. sunday this year was more like 200, but last year i think we hit 260+. also, next year, i think it would be hard to book back-to-back days at griot's. i do recommend giving your feedback to lance asap since most locations need to be booked nearly a year in advance.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X