No announcement yet.

Suggestions for the 2011 picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait! this year i hopefully will make it!!

1988 325is S50 in-progress.
    http://www.facebook.com/E30LocalCrew
    Few pictures:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=255061

Comment

I am moving at the end of June...

...I'm in.

Comment

Is this picnic located in Washington? If so, I'm seriously pissed, because someone told me there was a picnic in the Poconos. Are there two picnics or something?
        There's no way I'd be able to take enough days off to drive across country and back. This really blows.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
          Is this picnic located in Washington? If so, I'm seriously pissed, because someone told me there was a picnic in the Poconos. Are there two picnics or something?
          There's no way I'd be able to take enough days off to drive across country and back. This really blows.
          Well the Washington one would the "The Picnic", and has been in Washington since forever. I'm sure there are "other picnics" that happen involving BMWs though.
          -------------------------------------------------
          1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
          2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
            Well the Washington one would the "The Picnic", and has been in Washington since forever. I'm sure there are "other picnics" that happen involving BMWs though.

Well my disappointment is phenomenal right now. Thanks for clearing everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
              Well my disappointment is phenomenal right now. Thanks for clearing everything up.
              Sorry buddy :(

We'll take pictures for you :)
              -------------------------------------------------
              1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
              2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                Sorry buddy :(

We'll take pictures for you :)
                :|

I think I'm gonna start taking a third of my paycheck and saving up, maybe I will be able to afford to go by then.. If not, I guess there's always next year unless it'll be the end of the world then too like every other day lol..

Comment

Your welcome to crash at my place Sparkles lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Comment

So I'm seriously contemplating making the journey this year, simply because I a)want to attend the picnic b)have family in WA and ID I need to visit.

When are the details regarding this years picnic going to be posted?

Comment

The E30 Picnic dates are June 25-26, 2011.

Though not up to date, the main page promo on www.E30Picnic.com has the basic game plan described. Just punch in the new dates for 2011.
                        Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                        www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

#1 Suggestion and only:
                          CHANGE THE DAMN DATE BACK TO THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE!

I know i sound like a crying baby every year since the date change.. I used to prep my cars for the picnic be pumped then go fishing for the summer.. Now that you changed the Picnic date from the first week in june to the last i will never be able to attend ever again! I dont know if you guys remember but i was at alot of the earlyer picnics at the XXX.. I loved it back then R3V was raw, original and unique, now abunch of style biters IMO.. have fun dudes im just jealous i wont ever attend a picnic again.. hahaha
                          Damn commercial fishing!!
                          sigpic

Comment

RE: Track and Autocross

I was planning to schedule an E30 Lapping Day at Pacific Grand Prix for the picnic weekend. No previous experience necessary.
                            Last year, I brought the idea up to the owners and they liked it.

Unfortunately, I will be out of town and have to miss the whole thing.
                            Someone could work on this...

Or, just go out for the already scheduled day on Wed June 22nd.
                            Chris Mason - 89 E30 3.0 "Imola3" - 08 X5 4.8i - 92 M-Technic 325i Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                              I am moving at the end of June...

...I'm in.
                              To Washington?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

I'm hoping I can show the car this year, will see.
                                Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Working...
                                X