No announcement yet.

4th Annual All E30 Picnic & Drive information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats nothing! Think of the poor saps like us in California in the bay area or even further south, we'd have to be leaving at least 12 hours before you 6pm!? with all of this extra stuff coming up, meeting ahead of time etc. I think we should, or could anyway start chatting in more detail off the board, like on AIM or something. Figure out who, what where and when, all that bullsheit.

Comment

Yeah, AIM chats would be good. But I think we should keep posting here to keep everybody notified of plans.

Does it sound like a plan for the caravan to leave Tacoma at 9:00 a.m.? It starts at 11 and mapquest said it was roughly an hour drive. Am I assuming correctly that we can get there early? I remember arriving early last year...
      Originally posted by Gruelius
      and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Yeah keep posting here but the dedicated people can get more detailed and making decisions without making this a 20 page long relay of information. By the way, I officially have a week off around the 14th, so Im good to go.

Sounds like a plan to me, the leaving time that is. That means getting on the road in the early evening on the 13th, no codriver as of yet but I'm still down. Hardcore! 8) I'll keep my hopes up, who knows what could fall into place.

... :roll: hhehee

Comment

We can probably wash @ cheezewiz's house in Tacoma. He doesn't post here much but he'll be going. He's the guy with the red 318is.

Hi Colby. :P :P

Comment

GEEZUS!!!! 6pm, I'll never make it someone drive my car!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kencopperwheat
              Does it sound like a plan for the caravan to leave Tacoma at 9:00 a.m.? It starts at 11 and mapquest said it was roughly an hour drive. Am I assuming correctly that we can get there early? I remember arriving early last year...
              Ken, do you mean everyone, including the Cali guys and us Oregon guys, too? Is there still a plan for all the Oregon/Cali people to meet up in Portland? My wife is going to be almost 5 months pregnant by the time of meet. While she's going to be driving her own E30 as well, we'll need to be able to stop somewhere between here and Tacoma, and meeting up with some people would make that more purposeful.

Comment

Ya Im still down to have people meet up in Portland. Since it sounds like there will be a larger then expected group coming my house is a no go.

There is a huge fred meyer right off I5 near my house. Its easy to find, its right when you start to come into portland and it would be a good spot to link up.

Comment

Exactly what we need, a bigass parking lot.

No im not insane, Yes I'll recruit someone to either drive with or drive with me. I'lll figure something out anyway. Flying alone would be so incredibly boring, tiring, and pretty stupid. Basically what I was saying is if it came down to it I could get there but would have to sleep in my car somewhere before I come back or on the way. BORING. No conversation, fun, pictures etc! I'd be tied up driving the damn car.

I gotta fix some shit on my front end anyway, the control arm bushings are whacked!

Comment

If nothing is going on @ matt's like last year we could all meet up at my place, right off the freeway

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
                      Originally posted by kencopperwheat
                      South of Seattle WA guys,
                      Do you guys want to meet up in Tacoma at like 8:00am and have a wash/detail session before driving up to the picnic? I'm going to be driving from The Gorge Amphitheatre that morning and need somewhere to wash all of the bugs and shit off of my car.

Lets get a grip of us together that morning.

I'm up for that. I will have washed it the night before, but the trip from Vancouver can be dirty. Where would we wash? Crivellone doesn't wash his car so his place is out. :D
                      lol the crappy paint looks better dirty :D

Comment

James can your place handle 10+ e30's?

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
                          I've had 15 cars parked at my house before lol

Comment

I vote for Portland Meadows, for ease of meeting up. Plus the there's twice as much room as fred meyers. And it would be easier for Derek to meet us up instead of driving 20min south just to drive north again.

Comment

Looks like most of us have AIM. I made a specific "E30 WA Picnic" group, and will be adding all of you soon, even if I dont actually IM ya for a while to see whats up.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone
                                Originally posted by Mot
                                I've had 15 cars parked at my house before lol
                                So should we meet at your place between 8 and 830?
                                Originally posted by Gruelius
                                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Working...
                                X