2011 Picnic "Rocky Mountain Caravan"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Picnic "Rocky Mountain Caravan"

I would like to start a caravan for people going to the picnic this year, anyone coming from Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah that would like to roll up in force.

Last time I drove by myself and it was the most boring 14 hours of my life. Hopefully some of you are planning on going and there is some interest in this.
    Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
    Originally posted by J3M93
    This guy delivers, you are a boss

OT, you going to the SL.UT Fest?
    sigpic

Comment

yes, cant wait for it

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
      If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30

Comment

No interest, fail.

If anyone wants to ride up together, let me know

Comment

I know a buddy of mine was drivin bacj from slc tonight/tomorrow. But no e30.
          sigpic

Comment

wish my car was ready, next year for sure!!!.. when is the SL.UT happening?? dejame saber.
            sigpic
            HyperWerkz

89 mtech2, s50, AR Kit, borgwarner s362, e-85, 15psi... 592whp
            " enjoy the show "

Comment

Working...
            X