Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saturday Picnic Caravan ( e30 picnic party )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Picnic Caravan ( e30 picnic party )

Official Griots/Party roll call

Meeting Place 10:00 AM
    ( Woodland Safeway store)

1725 Pacific Avenue
    Woodland, WA 98674

Griots 1pm-4pm
    Griot's Garage, Inc.
    3333 South 38th St
    Tacoma, WA 98409

James' house/Party 5pm

3632 N Waterview Street
    Tacoma WA, 98407

Ill add more, but who is going then?

1. Matt-B ( 318is, with some hodgepodge motor BS )
    2. Earendil ( maple syrup power 325i) ??? am I close?
    3. AbeSonic ( a 120,000HP 325es, with 5400PSI, and lower springs)
    4. Rg430rocker 325e
    5. Loud Exhaust Bro ( Jacob )
    6. Kid325e
    7. janderson
    Last edited by Matt-B; 06-18-2011, 07:10 AM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Well, dangit. I didn't notice your thread because it didn't have "Portland", "Oregon" or "PDX" in the title. Because of that, I started my own.

What to do, what to do...
    -------------------------------------------------
    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Im going to griots and the party, I live in kalama. its like 1.5 hours for me, travel time from my house.

So its pointless from me to meet in PDX/the couve for a caravan, I was just seeing who else was going, we can use your thread though...

Comment

Sign me and Rick up Matt.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Dunzo

Comment

Put my name up there as well Matt.

Comment

If you are suggesting that I am this maple syrup powered E30, I am not. However he appears to have done to his car everything I just did to mine, and more. Close to the same color too :)

I'm all for meeting in Woodland. That'll allow me to take hwy 14 down the Gorge without losing any time.

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Why so early to meet-up if it only takes around two hours to get to Griot's.

Will the caravan from California/PDX be meeting up at this same time and location as well?

Either way will be there for sure in a 1991 325i
                instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Big Willy View Post
                  Why so early to meet-up if it only takes around two hours to get to Griot's.

Will the caravan from California/PDX be meeting up at this same time and location as well?

Either way will be there for sure in a 1991 325i
                  I don't know. I started a PDX meadows meet up thread here, but so far everyone is responding to this meet up and not the PDX. PDX is out of my way, so I won't be showing up there if no one replies to my thread. I might not show up there even if they do ;-)

Are you driving straight through from Boise?! Or staying some place along the way?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                    I don't know. I started a PDX meadows meet up thread here, but so far everyone is responding to this meet up and not the PDX. PDX is out of my way, so I won't be showing up there if no one replies to my thread. I might not show up there even if they do ;-)

Are you driving straight through from Boise?! Or staying some place along the way?

The past years there has been a meet-up spot at P.I.R./PDX and Eugene. I plan to drive from Boise to where ever the meet-up place is in one drive. It's just if the we meet at 9 in the morning I have to leave at 2 in the morning or get there the night before.
                    instagram

Comment

we can do 10am, usually BS for an Hour and then leave, accounts for lazy locals who forget, and leave late also...i was gonna eat breakfas in woodland, maybe we could do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                        Well, dangit. I didn't notice your thread because it didn't have "Portland", "Oregon" or "PDX" in the title. Because of that, I started my own.

What to do, what to do...
                        The Eugene e30 crew as I know it will not be meeting up before heading to Portland this year. It'd be cool to meet up in Portland Saturday.

Comment

Count me in fuckers 91 318i 420 whp 500 ft torque
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Hostile takeover complete ;-)

sigpic

Comment

I will miss this caravan. In some ways, that is the best part of the whole thing.

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X