Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 PDX Saturday Caravan

Let's get this ball rollin'.

Traditional meetup: Meadows Parking lot (Across I-5 from PIR).

PDX DEPARTURE TIME: 9:30am

Edit: In case that isn't clear, don't arrive at 9:30. Be there at 9am so we can bullshit about our cars :)

List so far:

PDX:
    1. Ryann
    2. BigWilly
    3. Janderson
    4. Andrew
    5. Earendil (dinged up lachssilber)

Woodland: (see this thread for more details)
    1. Matt-B
    2. AbeSonic ( a 120,000HP 325es, with 5400PSI, and lower springs)
    3. Rg430rocker 325e
    4. Loud Exhaust Bro ( Jacob

Google says it's a 2:17 drive from Portland Meadows to Griots, and they kick off their stuff at 1pm. Leaving at 9:30am gives us time to meet the woodland/vancouver guys for their 10am departure.

Let us know here if you intend on joining or if you have time requirements/suggestions.

Edit: There is a call to meet up in Woodland as detailed in this thread.

Edit 2: Departure time has changed so that we can catch up to the Woodland crew before they depart. I may or may not start in PDX, as Woodland is a more direct drive for me.
    Last edited by Earendil; 06-24-2011, 02:26 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------
    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Seriously NO ONE is meeting up in Portland on Saturday?? I'm in.

Comment

I'm in too! As is Matt-B, RG430Rocker.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Is 9:30 the time? I need three hour head start to make it there, don't care so long as it's settled.
        Last edited by Ryann; 06-16-2011, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Pick me! I'll be there.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Will be there
            instagram

Comment

If you guys happen to have any, bring some walkie talkies. They make for excellent road comunicating! :D I have a few I'll let some of my close friends borrow. All I have are a cheap set of Cobra 5 mile talkies. They work just fine.

Comment

I think Andrew and I might join you all for this Caravan, we're leaving Bend on Friday afternoon, does someone have a couple of spare couches and/or a floor we can crash on in PDX or nearby Friday night? I've been thinking about it, and along with it being a 7 or so hour drive up to Tacoma from here (leaving Bend at around 3pm), I really love driving in the caravans up, and I don't want to miss that this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                  I think Andrew and I might join you all for this Caravan, we're leaving Bend on Friday afternoon, does someone have a couple of spare couches and/or a floor we can crash on in PDX or nearby Friday night? I've been thinking about it, and along with it being a 7 or so hour drive up to Tacoma from here (leaving Bend at around 3pm), I really love driving in the caravans up, and I don't want to miss that this year.
                  I live an hour east of Portland, and have two couches and an Xbox. But I'm not cleaning up the mess that is two mid twenties brothers living in the same house :)

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
                    I live an hour east of Portland, and have two couches and an Xbox. But I'm not cleaning up the mess that is two mid twenties brothers living in the same house :)
                    That's 6 minutes off hwy 14. Not out of the way at all for anyone coming down the gorge.

sigpic

Comment

You can take my name off the list. Won't be making it this time fellas.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Abe, are you and RG430Rocker meeting in Portland first, or going straight to Woodland? I know Matt isn't heading down to PDX, but since you posted in the PDX thread I thought I'd ask :)

sigpic

Comment

I'm going up there Sat. as well, but I'm west of Portland.
                          If I see you all on 5 headed north, I'll join in.
                          Originally posted by 416stroker
                          well Fünfgang or whatever is the new ubernasty a whore

Comment

Me and Rick will probably be up in Woodland as it kinda doesnt make sense to back track before going up. Do any of you guys have walkie talkies? Are you planning on making a stoo in Woodland?

Comment

Jesus' tits, am I stopping in Portland or no?

Comment

Working...
                              X