2011 Sunday Morning Seattle Caravan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Sunday Morning Seattle Caravan?

Is there one? I'll be coming up Saturday with the PDX crew, but staying with my girlfriend just north of downtown. Is there a group that meets around Seattle and drives down together?
    -------------------------------------------------
    1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
    2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

wondering the same... mabye we could meet up with the canadian crew. im on the eastside and would like to meet somewhere.

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...

Comment

I know there will be a few of us meeting up around 272nd, which is move of south seattle, but feel free to join.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Himmelman View Post
        I know there will be a few of us meeting up around 272nd, which is move of south seattle, but feel free to join.
        I'm hoping that 272nd crosses I5 making it obvious where it is you meet up. Also, what time might you be arriving/departing.
        -------------------------------------------------
        1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
        2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

272Nd park and ride, 8:30

Comment

Actually it got changed to the Safeway on 272nd. West side of I5.

Comment

I'm going to be on the side of the road waiting to meet up with the north sound caravan. I'm in a sterling coupe and will be sitting off 188th

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
              That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Well, I went to the P+R on 272nd (Left before you posted the change) and no one showed. No bother, made it to Criv's place just in time to convoy with them...

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Working...
                X