M Team Shirt Sneak Peek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ejnight View Post
    I had one of the Merkur turbo cars back in the mid 90's until the wife was hit in it. That was a fun car.
    Every time I see one of those they break down.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
      What does the front of the shirt look like?
      Mini version of the back design, located on left chest. Same always.

Cost is $19 each at the Picnic.

There are also just a couple of extra black Benson & Hedges shirts from last year. Just Med. and Large. Ask Stephanie at the M Team tent if interested and she'll pull one out.
      Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
      www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
        Mini version of the back design, located on left chest. Same always.

Cost is $19 each at the Picnic.

There are also just a couple of extra black Benson & Hedges shirts from last year. Just Med. and Large. Ask Stephanie at the M Team tent if interested and she'll pull one out.
        Lance,

If you have any left, I'll take one of each off your hands - Size M. NASCAR race (?), or let me know, and I'll send a check.

Thanks

Dan
        1989 e30 Pro3 #102
        1991 325iX

Comment

I'm interested as well if there are any XL's in white left. Please PM me. Thanks!

Comment

Lance, will you be emailing about how to order the ones from this year as usual?
            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
              Lance, will you be emailing about how to order the ones from this year as usual?
              Yes, here is a link for how to mail order an M Team Michelin Man shirt:

Comment

Lance,

Has there been other shirts, I have ordered three from you. I have the BTCC BMW finance Soper, this year's michelin, and the Benson and Hedges DTM. From # 11 post I see that there has been others like the Jagermiester, Bastos, and Wil Hoy Blue N Black BTCC Listerine Omega. I have also read that there was a Warstiener Shirt. Have there been any others?

Do you know what will be coming in the future? I was going through some pic that I thought would be cool for the upcoming year's shirts. I would like to see the John Player Special, but the black metallic with the gold shining off is really cool. Although it is a pretty simple logo and not sure if the screen will really can show how shiny the design really is in real life. I know that it is difficult the find the right design that will show up on a shirt but you guys are doing a great job and I plan to keep buying shirts on a yearly basis.

JPS

The White Tic Tac, most people have seen the green one and there is a model so I thought it was cool.

The BTCC latbatt's don't drinkn drive

There is this white mobil that has cool motorsport stripe pinstriping that runs up the wing

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions. There are still a number of great designs to do. So long as people keep buying the shirts, we'll do a new one each year.

I think you have mentioned all that I have put out so far. There are 7 or 8 now in circulation.

We do keep to schemes that were used back in the day (1987-1992) so current cars with interesting schemes are not considered. It is nice if the design is from a car that was succesful, but it does not have to be. The Jagermeister car that ran in the DTM for example didn't ever win anything, but was a fan favorite. Same with the Tic Tac car. I also try to mix up the base color. So for example I wouldn't do a green car two years in a row. So this year was the Michelin Man car with a green base so next year will be something besides green.

cheers, Lance Richert

Comment

Working...
                  X