Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11th Annual E30 Picnic June 23-24 2012, registration now open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11th Annual E30 Picnic June 23-24 2012, registration now open.

Registration is now open for the 2012 E30 Picnic Weekend!

11 years so far... Amazing!

Is your E30 ready to go?

See the E30 Picnic web site for full details.

REGISTRATION FORMAT!

Receive a discounted entry fee by registering for the E30 Picnic at www.MotorsportReg.com. MotorsportReg.com is the only place this year to register for the E30 Picnic. Early registration opens on May 1 and is $12. Early registration closes at 6:00pm on Thursday, June 21. You can also register on site the day of the show for $20, cash only. The Saturday Tech Session is free. Thank you to Auburn Foreign Car and the BMW Club for graciously covering some of the costs for the event.
    All Are Welcome!
    All car enthusiasts are welcome to attend the E30 Picnic. There is no cost to visit and view the E30s. Enter and park in the main LeMay Museum parking lot and walk East to find the E30s on the East lawn. See you there!

From www.E30picnic.com

E30 Tech Session
    Saturday, June 23 2012
    1:00pm – 4:00pm
    3333 South 38th St, Tacoma, WA 98409
    www.GriotsGarage.com
    Feedback was positive from last year so we’re again holding an afternoon nuts and bolts E30 Tech Session at Griot’s Garage in Tacoma starting at 1:00pm. Griot’s Garage are graciously letting us use their R&D facility at their brand new facility to get technical with the E30. We’ll be covering various topics in one-hour blocks all afternoon.

E30Picnic R3VLimited Party
    Saturday, June 23 2012
    4:30pm – When it ends
    North Tacoma – Address will be provided at the E30 Tech Session and the week before the party.
    www.r3vlimited.com
    Join other E30 gearheads for an evening of BBQ from BBQ2U and beer provided by local breweries. Drive the E30 Simulator, walk up and down the street as we take it over for a fun night of social e30 networking.

E30 Picnic
    Sunday, June 24 2012
    10:00am – 3:00pm
    325 – 152nd Street East, Tacoma, WA. 98445
    www.lemaymarymount.org
    Sunday will be the traditional E30 Show & Shine starting at 10:00am. The E30 Picnic has evolved into the largest gathering of E30s on Earth. There will be special E30s on display, and plenty of opportunities for all E30 owners to share questions and stories. We are planning on 200+ E30s that day, be sure to be part of the fun! All E30s are invited, from garage queens to daily drivers (like mine!). Extra E30 Parts cluttering the garage? Bring the parts and sell them if you wish. We are happy to be at the LeMay Family Collection’s East Lawn, located in Spanaway, WA. A great BBQ spread is being provided by BBQ2U, bring your appetite and a few bucks and they will make you happy.

E30 Picnic Arrival
    E30s will enter at the second gate to the Marymount Lawn (follow the signs). All others will enter at the main LeMay entry and park in the LeMay Collection main parking lot.

E30 Parade by R3VLimited
    After the Picnic, those interested can participate in an informal driving tour Sunday afternoon, leaving at 3:00pm and sponsored by R3VLimited. The Route will take the group South through the towns of McKenna and Yelm, ending up at I-5 Exit #114 where you can gas up, get snacks and hit the road for home. The tour is 35 miles in length and will take about 90 minutes to complete. Speed limits will be observed.
    Tour the LeMay Family Collection!
    LeMay Family Collection is offering special discounted tours on Sunday to anyone interested in seeing their amazing car collection. Tickets are $10 and available at the E30 Information Tent. Guided tours are 60 minutes and will be offered at 11:00am, Noon, 1:00pm, 3:00pm.

See you there!
    Lance Richert
    E30 Picnic Chairman

lance@richertnet.com
    (425) 443-2188
    Last edited by cbouchez; 06-06-2012, 01:22 PM.
    Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Here is the direct link on MSReg to register.

BMW CCA - Puget Sound Chapter - E30 SIG on Saturday, June 23, 2012 - Sunday, June 24, 2012 at LeMay Collection at Marymount, Tacoma, WA - 11th Annual E30 Picnic Weekend, Enjoy camaraderie with over 200 of your closest E30 friends. E30 activities all weekend. See www.E30Picnic.com for full details. Saturday Tech Session at Griot’s...

There is supposed to be 2-tiered pricing for pre-registration. $12 for BMW Club members, $15 if you are not a member. So far, I have not been able to figure out how to set up 2-tiered pricing.

So if you are able to register before I get this figured out, then BMW Club member or not, the price will be $12.

If I can get the 2-tiered pricing figured out, then non-members will pay $15 at that point going forward. :)
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Done! Looking forward to this.

Comment

Thanks Lance, I hope I got all the dates right.
        Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

I just went to post this! beat me to it

Comment

12 bucks yes
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

registered!!! :up:
              CBAKE
              86 Eta (sold)
              88 325ix (sold)
              87 325i

Comment

woot!
                Originally posted by Matt-B
                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

In.
                  sigpic

Comment

Reg'd.
                    IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Registered.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

So where is all the raffle swag?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                          Link is here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=246958

Adding items as they come in.

Comment

E30 Picnic Poster 2012

Each E30 Participant will receive a free 11x17 promo poster. Thanks to Matt Ferbrache for the design.

Comment

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Working...
                              X