Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official R3VLimited 2012 Saturday Evening Party (June 23rd) - 5PM - Tacoma Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
    Clay (ClavinZero) is in Petaluma. Too far?
    I am down if he is. I wanna chill with AC and listen to his mad tyte sound system. More tape bubbles this year?
    Last edited by Wh33lhop; 06-07-2012, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Im coming again! Cary i hope you are too!
      sigpic

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=201774

Comment

NATE!... no a/c :(
        I would love a carpool mate but I am also planning on dipping into Canada one night (passport required). Shoot me a txt or something and we can discuss!

I would like to stick to Friday tradition but I also want to come up earlier to relax more and do some other stuff. Sorry Josh and Andy!!

Now to find time to swap in another donor differential!!

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
        HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
        **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Noooo! I don't have your number any more (new phone) but I don't know if I can come up earlier than Friday. :(

Comment

I'll be there, was bummed I wasn't able to make the weekend last year...
            CBAKE
            86 Eta (sold)
            88 325ix (sold)
            87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by clavinZERO View Post
              I would like to stick to Friday tradition but I also want to come up earlier to relax more and do some other stuff. Sorry Josh and Andy!!
              Dammit Clay, FRIDAY! It's my BIRTHDAY!

Are you really going to stand me up for our Picnic tradition on my BIRTHDAY???
              Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
              I think you leave a day early! There yah go.. Problem....--->>> SOLVED!
              Heather will punch me in the FACE if I come another day earlier.

Comment

I will be there
                -Andy

Comment

I am really feeling the idea of leaving on Thursday. I am also bring a transmission with me in the car, so that will be space/comfort limiting to some degree. I really won't know until last minute. If the tranny is light enough and small enough, I won't be taking out my front seat. Josh, if I come on Thursday, you will be the first to be told. Nate, keep me informed on your availability if it changes... keep in mind I still plan to dip into Canada for a night.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                  HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                  **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Planning on attending +1 from Redondo Beach, CA

Comment

i would like to attend. ill be with three ppl,we'll be sure to bring some $ and munchies

Comment

I am really feeling the idea of leaving on Thursday.

Josh, if I come on Thursday, you will be the first to be told.
                        Understand, but will still be pretty bummed if we can't roll up together from Salem.

Comment

I am really feeling the idea of leaving on Thursday. I am also bring a transmission with me in the car, so that will be space/comfort limiting to some degree. I really won't know until last minute. If the tranny is light enough and small enough, I won't be taking out my front seat. Josh, if I come on Thursday, you will be the first to be told. Nate, keep me informed on your availability if it changes... keep in mind I still plan to dip into Canada for a night.
                          Wait, this is confusing. Just to be perfectly clear.. you are heading out on Thursday, not Friday. And you suck. Amirite? :p

Comment

Why aren't you driving your e30 wheelhop?

Shit my e30 is stripped down with no interior no drivetrain no rear end and I'm still planning on makin the drive...
                            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Is yours running on 4 cylinders with a badly blown head gasket? :p

Comment

Yes. That's why the motor is out. Lol
                                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X