2012 PDX Saturday Morning Caravan 6/23/2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cbake82 View Post
    Ok, so if I get enough response and people are up/down for it Jmil86 and I want to have a friday night party at Jonny's house... There is plenty(tons) of parking and crash space whether you set up a tent or crash on the floor... It is BYOB/p/p/b/bmw, fine ladies drink free... LOl... RSVP, let us know if you're interested and we can plan accordingly. I can get decent keg prices if everyone wants to through down, also we can do a potluck type of BBQ... Also there are some decent bars in the area as well... We are about half mile from SW Cedar Hills Blvd and NW Cornell, less then a mile form HWY 26... Respond sooner then later if interested otherwise it will just be a couple of us. But make no mistake we will be still making the 9am caravan!!!:hitler:

My car is in the garage with Andy working on her...
    CBAKE
    86 Eta (sold)
    88 325ix (sold)
    87 325i

Comment

Count me in. I put up a post about doing a detail evening at my dad's shop but your idea sounds better. Tired of planning things myself!
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Earendil View Post
        When: Saturday, 9am meet up.

Where: Portland Meadows parking lot.

Why: To hit up the E30 Picnic by way of the saturday Tech Session at 1pm, and/or the party that evening.

Departure: 10:15am sharp. This should give us a half hour to play with, quick fixes, and to find places to hide cars that decide they'd rather not make it up to Tacoma this weekend.

Do you like my sig picture? I do. If you want one like it*, roll with us up to Seattle on Saturday morning. This year I should have at least one video camera rolling for at least part of the trip.

Drop a note here if you're going up with us. If you're coming from a different state and will be traveling through Portland at around this time, let us know as well :)

In so far:
        1. Earendil/Tyler
        2. Greg/not r3v
        3. Ryann/Ryan
        4. AbeSonic/Abe
        5. cbake/man-who-drives-with-head-out-sunroof
        6. Austin!/¡Austin
        7. Rattlecan
        8. LuckyHenriksen/damn I forgot your name
        9. Brilliantrot 318is
        10. Dashboardmonkey/in if he can gangbang Austin...I think.
        11. Friend Steve! In a 325ic!

Good group so far!

*rather dependent on Ryan's wife or my brother taking pictures again.
        Need to add JMil86 driving his E46 ZHP demon eyes
        CBAKE
        86 Eta (sold)
        88 325ix (sold)
        87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
          what time do you guys hit Safeway in Woodland? to pick up Vancouver & up boys
          I also feel you lazy ass should meet us in PDX if you wanna all roll together...:hitler:
          CBAKE
          86 Eta (sold)
          88 325ix (sold)
          87 325i

Comment

Dude I've got demon, uh blue and homo eyes, lol. Count me in for the caravan and everyone is welcome at my house, guaranteed fun! And I will be in the ZHP. :D

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Originally posted by JMil86 View Post
              Dude I've got demon, uh blue and homo eyes, lol. Count me in for the caravan and everyone is welcome at my house, guaranteed fun! And I will be in the ZHP. :D
              First post in YEARS!

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Originally posted by cbake82 View Post
                Need to add JMil86 driving his E46 ZHP demon eyes
                :hitler:
                -------------------------------------------------
                1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Who has a vert and a free passenger seat? I need to take rolling shots. (And need a ride there and back...)

(Ideally one with a stock or mild sport suspension, to increase the number of sharp photos)
                  Last edited by daniel; 06-19-2012, 10:15 AM.
                  http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Originally posted by daniel View Post
                    Who has a vert and a free passenger seat? I need to take rolling shots. (And need a ride there and back...)

(Ideally one with a stock or mild sport suspension, to increase the number of sharp photos)
                    not a vert, fairly mild suspension, but a passenger seat open...
                    Last edited by cbake82; 06-19-2012, 11:16 AM.
                    CBAKE
                    86 Eta (sold)
                    88 325ix (sold)
                    87 325i

Comment

Guys, we need to make this happen. Daniel takes awesome photographs!

I'll have my brother in my only spare seat :(
                      But he'll have my canon, so it's not a waste of a seat.

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Guys, we need to make this happen. Daniel takes awesome photographs!

I'll have my brother in my only spare seat :(
                        But he'll have my canon, so it's not a waste of a seat.
                        Thanks, Tyler.

Here's a sampling of the photos I took last year

This year's photos will only be better ;)

Comment

Daniel takes awesome photographs!
                          I got to TOUCH his new camera....Giggitty!

Comment

Count me in!! Wish the m42 turbo was running!!! Looks like its the $250 running driving flood recovery!!

Comment

Looks like I'll be coming up with Steven (Lucky Henricksen) in the vert. Rolling shots will ensue.

Comment

Looks like I'll be coming up with Steven (Lucky Henricksen) in the vert. Rolling shots will ensue.
                                Thank you for making my Thursday, Steven and Daniel :)

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X