Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright... The OFFICIAL "Who's not at the Picnic that was supposed to be" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A semi's driveshaft fell off and guess who hit it on the way to the Picnic :(
    I haz a sad :(
    sigpic

Comment

Fuck you!

Sincerely yours,
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

My car and I made it, but my spark plug threads went on strike on cylinder 4. It made for an awful racket...

Comment

Good times and to all of Washington, fuck your weather.

But fer srs, I had a good time, and Edwin, you are a lame-ass for mot making it up here foo!
          Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
          If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
          Originally posted by J3M93
          This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

my life is now complete, so glad i went, unfortunately washington sucks balls, cant take sales tax,or bad drivers, or rednecks in lifted trucks,or sales tax or sales tax or sale tax,oh and sales tax,

Comment

Fuck sales tax.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

:( missed it, deer set me back some money ;(

Comment

Originally posted by rattlecan View Post
                  my life is now complete, so glad i went, unfortunately washington sucks balls, cant take sales tax,or bad drivers, or rednecks in lifted trucks,or sales tax or sales tax or sale tax,oh and sales tax,
                  At least we can fill our own gas...
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

hi

Comment

I'm a fail as well, totally was gonna leave portland on fri night, stay at one of my fav hotels at Bellevue Sq for the weekend and partake in all the picnic jazz, but alas the Bronzit Cab is no longer mine..... So yeah I'm a bum

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                        At least we can fill our own gas...

John T... you don't own your E30 anymore????
                        Originally posted by 5Toes
                        bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

Nope, traded it. This is a pic of what it would have came to the picnic looking like, the last hurrah if you will, test fitting some VIP Modulars
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340607925.762970.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	7144065

Comment

Originally posted by CCCXXVis
                            Sorry to say I could not make it this year.

I thought I'd let someone else win the furthest traveled award.

Can anyone tell me how many miles the driver of that award drove? From where?
                            Someone from Colorado. Since the next nearest were from cali and BC, they gave it to the Colorado kid without figuring exact distance. Coming from Chicago you would have been the clear winner again :)
                            -------------------------------------------------
                            1989 - E30 - M20B25 - Manual. Approx 300,000+ miles - Track Rat & Weekend Fun
                            2000 - E46 - M52TUB28 - Manual. Approx 130,000 miles - [not so] Daily Driver

sigpic

I'm looking for a Lachssilber Passenger Fender and Hood. PM if you have one or both to sell!

Comment

Originally posted by rattlecan View Post
                              OR and WA are basically the same state (aside from our superior geography and economy). You should know that as an OR resident, you aren't required to pay WA retail sales tax.

Oh, and wouldn't you rather pay sales tax than income tax?

Comment

Working...
                              X