Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official E30 2012 Picnic Weekend Photo Thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post

Anyone know the screen name of the man in red here?

I need to PM him about something.
    he is a BC boy his name is adam all I know

Comment

One of these years my car will actually be the subject of a few of these pictures.. Hopefully
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ryan.ororke View Post
        One of these years my car will actually be the subject of a few of these pictures.. Hopefully
        Take pictures of your own car, post = win!

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_adam69 View Post
          yup its me, names adam
          PMd

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Good photography, I love the view. Would you send me this pic?

Comment

Good shots everyone, I wish I could have rolled with a caravan to get some action shots of my car, oh well, good times anyway.
              Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
              If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
              Originally posted by J3M93
              This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                That's a 35k car tops. Dude was heavily exaggerating You don't spend 17k on a paint job then drive it on grass and through mud. 100k = garage queen
                Where do you get this shit from? I actually know the owner personally. Definitely NOT exaggerating. The car has had zero expenses spared on anything.

Get your facts straight before talking.
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I'm not seeing the image for some reason. I tried a reload.
                  Will try w/ IE instead of Mozilla FF later, but, is it gone now?

I love that "Stuntah" animated .gif though!

Comment

Its pretty easy to spend that kind of money on a car if good people are doing the work. And a Metric Mechanic rebuild on an s14 with the Alpha N setup and many man other upgrades can easily reach those figures.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                      Its pretty easy to spend that kind of money on a car if good people are doing the work. And a Metric Mechanic rebuild on an s14 with the Alpha N setup and many man other upgrades can easily reach those figures.
                      This x100000000...

The man speaks the troof! He told me the motor was like $25k...wish I had that kind of coin for a motor rebuild.
                      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                        Just for the record he's not running Alpha-N, he's on a Miller MAF setup. Basically a plug and play. And I did speak to, I believe his name is Erik, at the picnic, he's an old Hot Rod guy. If anyone knows hot rod guys they typically go all out. He didn't cut any corners, and plus if you buy factory parts they are much more expensive than others. You could easily bury yourself in your car. I don't doubt his pocket book expense. After all he did let me borrow his $8k camera setup he was rolling with.

Comment

I don't know much about these guys:

But their top grade M70 build is $83K

610 hp / 480 lbs/ft - smooth idle will meet tailpipe emissions / 7800 rpm redline

This engine is a 6 liter bottom end build, with custom 4 valve per cylinder, heads.
                          Their design is based on the E46 M3 engine cylinder head - (S54 designation). More
                          detailed information is available for serious inquires.
                          Complete engine $ 83,000.00

Comment

I'm still skeptical of $100K. Unless he has some insane one-off billit block and head, I'm calling BS

Comment

Who cares what he spent, it's nice car regardless.
                              Chris
                              90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post
                                who cares what he spent, it's nice car regardless.
                                ^^^^ +1 ^^^^^

Comment

Working...
                                X