Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any body from Portland driving out Sunday morning?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any body from Portland driving out Sunday morning?

I can't be the only one just going for the day.

We usually have a nice caravan heading up on Sunday usually organized by Kurt (van wester something or other)
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Sweet this should be organized.

Comment

I plan to leave Sunday morning, I'm only a mile south of Delta Park off I-5 in North Portland.
        sigpic

Eric Adams
        Portland, Oregon

Comment

Damn that will make me look bad I can't roll next to that lol.

Comment

I think there's one other guy so far that's leaving Sunday I forgot his name, I'm sure he'll chime in soon. I'm down to meet wherever I'm coming from Gresham.

Comment

There will be a couple of us coming from corvallis, we can meet you at the medows horse track across from PIR

Comment

Sounds good to me

Comment

Last year, we met for an early morning breakfast at Elmer's Restaurant at Delta Park, off I-5 at about 6:30 -7:00am. Then left for Tacoma about 8:15. We had quite a caravan of about 15 cars. Lots of fun! We grouped up and assembled at the Portland Meadows Horse Track after breakfast. Gee... let's hope this year that nobody hits a driveshaft in Olympia again!
                  sigpic

Eric Adams
                  Portland, Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by 4DAFUN View Post
                    Last year, we met for an early morning breakfast at Elmer's Restaurant at Delta Park, off I-5 at about 6:30 -7:00am. Then left for Tacoma about 8:15. We had quite a caravan of about 15 cars. Lots of fun! We grouped up and assembled at the Portland Meadows Horse Track after breakfast. Gee... let's hope this year that nobody hits a driveshaft in Olympia again!
                    This sounds good lets plan on this

Comment

Oh the driveshaft... that was something alright. I've been waiting to see a thread started for sunday myself, I'm down for sure.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll be leaving Sunday morning also. Portland Meadows is what we normally do.

Comment

Hey, Cone...

I like the 'chop and channel' look...

Actually... depending on the shop, I may not be able to even go this year. Getting all the rock chips fixed. It went in last week...
                          sigpic

Eric Adams
                          Portland, Oregon

Comment

I will be there for the Sunday Meadows Caravan as usual.

Typically leaving about 8, making one stop on exit 76 at the Chevron to regroup and for anyone needing a quick pit-stop.

See you guys in about a week! Hope I will be in the e30, painted and assembled!
                            sigpic

Comment

sweet. i will be there again. back in a e30 also.

Comment

Working...
                              X