Donated Items for 2014 Raffle

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Guten Parts in!

    Guten Parts are donating 20 $25 Gift Certificates to use on the Guten site, a bunch of decals and 10 various sizes GFest 14’ Tshirts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility, June 21, 2014, 9:00 am, FEDERAL WAY, WA 98003-
    Departure USPS Sort Facility, June 20, 2014, 11:12 pm, PORTLAND, OR 97218-
    Processed through USPS Sort Facility, June 20, 2014, 9:52 pm, PORTLAND, OR 97218-
    Depart Post Office, June 20, 2014, 5:05 pm, KALAMA, WA 98625-
    Acceptance, June 20, 2014, 4:14 pm, KALAMA, WA 98625

    the boots should be in your hands monday!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Griots Garage Polishing Kit

    Griots Garage have donated a huge polishing kit, link to info:

    Car Care for the Perfectionist! Polishes, waxes, cleaners, polishers, foaming systems, detailing supplies, and accessories. We make it, we guarantee it!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Bimmerworld are sending some great items again, including some authentic crew shirts:

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Our good friends at Car Tender on Capitol Hill in Seattle are donating two $150 gift certificates that can be applied to labor on your BMW.

    1706 12th Ave
    Seattle, WA 98122

    On the Web: www.car-tender.com

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    James Crivellone and R3VLimited are donating:

    "I'll match last years Pitcher + Pint Glasses + Full Timing Belt / Water pump service"

    Plus a set of solid motor and tranny mounts!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Bavarian Autosport have donated a couple of $100 GCs to the raffle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    Lance, will mail the boots out soon. Total of 6 sets
    Thanks Matt! Yes, Matt is donating some stylish shift boots to the raffle again.

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    Lance, will mail the boots out soon. Total of 6 sets

    Leave a comment:


  • Pdxseth
    replied
    I need the paint job, I might just put 100 tickets in there!

    Leave a comment:


  • MacBudd541
    replied
    Originally posted by Jand3rson
    Putting all my tickets, and however many more I buy in just for this! Would love to see my car in Imola Red (the color I've wanted to paint it since I got it)!
    I always put a few tickets in the paint job can too but the paint is pretty good on my car so I just figured I would have to buy an e30 with bad paint to take advantage of my prize. Or better yet buy a bronzit e30...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Putting all my tickets, and however many more I buy in just for this! Would love to see my car in Imola Red (the color I've wanted to paint it since I got it)!

    Leave a comment:


  • MacBudd541
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance Racing
    Want to use this thread to give a shout out to companies that donate great stuff for the raffle at the E30 Picnic.

    First up, happy to report that Haury's Lake City Collision are again (for the 3rd year) donating a free paint job on an E30. Thanks to Jeff and the guys at Haury's for their support!
    Thank you Jeff, Haury's and Lance for keeping the picnic awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lance Racing
    started a topic Donated Items for 2014 Raffle

    Donated Items for 2014 Raffle

    Want to use this thread to give a shout out to companies that donate great stuff for the raffle at the E30 Picnic.

    First up, happy to report that Haury's Lake City Collision are again (for the 3rd year) donating a free paint job on an E30. Thanks to Jeff and the guys at Haury's for their support!
Working...