PNW E30 Picnic - south end Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW E30 Picnic - south end Caravan

So since the picnic is just a little over a week away, what is the word on the caravan from the south end?

time/place? you know, the important stuff ;)
    Chris
    90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

My car is still completely gutted inside so looks like for sure, that I won't be bringing the car. I'll still be in attendance though, just no car to show:( . Man, can't beleive this thing is only a week away.:grin:

Comment

Yeah, I still have a valance fender and bumper off mine. Hope its all together by then. Coming from portland where are people meeting?
      sigpic

Comment

We're coming up from Bend on Saturday in the morning, and staying at a hotel in Olympia. Last I heard, the whole crew from Cali and Oregon were meeting somewhere in Oly on Sunday, possibly at Matt Kosonen's house, and we were all driving up to Issaquah from there.

Comment

HEY ill be in Olympia at my cabin! where, and what time are you guys leaving from sunday morning? we should be the first group there!

Comment

Originally posted by E30trash
            HEY ill be in Olympia at my cabin! where, and what time are you guys leaving from sunday morning? we should be the first group there!
            Nah, I don't want to be the first guys there, then there's no one there to see you roll in in a big group.

Call me lame, but I kind of like to make an entrance, especially to events like this. Being the first one there is boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Eurospeed
              Nah, I don't want to be the first guys there, then there's no one there to see you roll in in a big group.

Call me lame, but I kind of like to make an entrance, especially to events like this. Being the first one there is boring.
              Damn son. your right! im down with the big entrance thing.

Comment

Probably going to be a get together at my house again, have not really planned anything yet.

Comment

We had also talked about meeting at Griot's. More parking and it's right off the freeway.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWing6
                    We had also talked about meeting at Griot's. More parking and it's right off the freeway.
                    In Tacoma? That's past Olympia, right? Well, whatever the plan is, we need to figure it out soon. My hotel for Saturday night is in Olympia, and I want to drive up with you guys.

Comment

The usual meet up points are Portland, Oly, Tacoma, then the XXX.

I dunno where any Portland guys are gonna meet. Cramer always has a good place for people to meet in Oly. Last year we all met at James' place in Tacoma, but I was just thinking that Griot's wouldn't be a half bad place. Easier to find, more parking, right off I-5.
                      sigpic

Comment

Whatever, it doesn't matter to me. We just need to get it pinned down so I know where I'm going Sunday morning.

Comment

so what does this one eastsider do? :P
                          sigpic

Comment

Be normal and move to Tacoma. ;)
                            sigpic

Comment

alright so is the olympia group just going to meet up at tacoma? im confused

Comment

Working...
                              X