;D
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      You should see what we are keeping!

;D
      Could you shoot me pics of the chrome euro set?

Comment

Anyone happen to have US Elipsoids? This event is going to burn my wallet to the max.
        If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a Saloon" - WC Fields

Garage
        1991 325i
        1972 R75/5 Cafe

Comment

I can bring:

2x Getrag 260s, both mid model ones without crank sensors. One shifts well, no issues $225, and one that i was told has no issues but i have not tested, $150 ( will refund if there are issues)

1 early getrag 260- 4th starting to not want to go into gear. Might be a rebuild core. $30

yakima basic roof rack for e30s and one bike carrier- $150

m20 starter from an eta- $25

m20 alternator- $25

used m20 power steering pump- $20

Early sheet metal shift console- $20 bushings only a couple years old

used plug wires for "i" motors- $30

early pfeba side skirts- $150. will get pics shortly

e30 center console with e36 switches- $20 some shallow grooves on side from having seats side swapped.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
            Could you shoot me pics of the chrome euro set?

I got someone who is asked yesterday that I’m giving a chance to for first dibs, but I do have the painted set I’m posting photos of right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
            2016 Ford Flex
            2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I'll have a front set of Koni SA shocks setup with Eibach Pro kit springs. I have the rear springs as well, just no rear shocks. $300

I'm looking for an M20 flywheel and clutch setup for converting my 318i to a single mass. Also a catback exhaust for a late model 318 would be awesome. Stock is fine, just as long as it isn't all rusted out like mine.

Comment

Early model 325is front lower valance

I bought this a few weeks back and had it refinished in Delphin to match my car. As far as I know both fogs work and are crack free. I also bought new mounting brackets from Sunspotedm.com eBay store. This thing is ready to mount and make your car look era correct. I will be at the E30 picnic on Sunday and can deliver with pre payment. Looking for $600 obo

The reason I’m selling is because:

A. It doesn’t fit on my 84 318i (could mount directly to bumper with self tapping screws, but don’t want to)
                B. I’m going with euro bumpers and it doesn’t fit right with the front euro bumper

The price is obo but no lowballs. Might be open to trades. Looking for coilovers. My number is 4253871516. Text me for pictures. Thanks

Last edited by EstorilFM5; 06-24-2018, 08:36 AM. Reason: Added picture

Comment

Anyone has a differential for sale?

Comment

I have an unused plastic splitter for the is lip. $50 obo.

I'm looking for a front strut brace.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EstorilFM5 View Post
                      I bought this a few weeks back and had it refinished in Delphin to match my car. As far as I know both fogs work and are crack free. I also bought new mounting brackets from Sunspotedm.com eBay store. This thing is ready to mount and make your car look era correct. I will be at the E30 picnic on Sunday and can deliver with pre payment. Looking for $600 obo

The reason I’m selling is because:

A. It doesn’t fit on my 84 318i (could mount directly to bumper with self tapping screws, but don’t want to)
                      B. I’m going with euro bumpers and it doesn’t fit right with the front euro bumper

The price is obo but no lowballs. Might be open to trades. Looking for coilovers. My number is 4253871516. Text me for pictures. Thanks

Sold!!!

Comment

Searching for the person that's selling an early model iS valence with one foglight. According to the homie, they were walking around with it towards the end of the picnic. But we were busy taking pictures I didn't even notice.

Comment

Originally posted by duroni View Post
                          Searching for the person that's selling an early model iS valence with one foglight. According to the homie, they were walking around with it towards the end of the picnic. But we were busy taking pictures I didn't even notice.
                          I have his number, pretty sure he didn't sell it since it was in front of the car to the end... But then why would he be walking around. I think it's the same one at least? Under the trees? Car with a checkered flag front fender motif?

Comment

complete m20 auto to manual swap

EAST picnic
                            i have a complete auto to manual swap including clutch kit.

e30 manual Getrag 260 ,Pulled from an 87 325i with around 156k
                            e30 manual pedal assembly
                            Brake master from 5spd e30
                            5spd Driveshaft
                            New Guibo
                            Valeo clutch kit new in box

if there is interest i can bring them with me. PM please
                            flexible on the price need them gone
                            Last edited by zeezo_85; 09-12-2018, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerR75 View Post
                              Anyone happen to have US Elipsoids? This event is going to burn my wallet to the max.

I have a pair of these. Should I bring them to the picnic? How much do you think they are worth?

I could use a stock electric fan for the AC condenser if someone can bring it. Willing to pay $30 or so.
                              Also bringing a complete head for M20, $300.

Bob
                              Last edited by Robert Fisher; 06-16-2019, 07:44 AM.
                              Bob in Arizona

Comment

Bob, use the 2019 F/S E30 Picnic thread.

Originally posted by Robert Fisher View Post
                                I have a pair of these. Should I bring them to the picnic? How much do you think they are worth?

I could use a stock electric fan for the AC condenser if someone can bring it. Willing to pay $30 or so.
                                Also bringing a complete head for M20, $300.

Bob
                                Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                                www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X