X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delamaize
    replied
    Originally posted by cramer View Post
    I can meet in Olympia if you want to start your own. Lots of spots near the freeway to meet for easy on/off.
    Sounds like the Sunday Convoy is going to go off as normal, so I will meet them about 9-9:30 AM at Chehalis.

Cramer, Shoot me a PM with your Phone number, I'll call you and we will come up with a place where you can join the convoy, and I will text/call you when we get into Olympia area.

Leave a comment:

• delamaize
    replied
    I have not heard about anything coming up from Portland on sunday yet. I'll drop you a message tomorrow, and we will make plans, if nothing comes up.

Leave a comment:

• cramer
    replied
    I can meet in Olympia if you want to start your own. Lots of spots near the freeway to meet for easy on/off.

Leave a comment:

• delamaize
    started a topic 2018 South Sound Picnic Convoy

2018 South Sound Picnic Convoy

As I have done the last few years, I am planning on meeting up with the Portland Convoy guys at Exit 76 in Chehalis. I usually meet them at the chevron station / Jack in the box. I'm usually there about 8:30-8:45, the convoy usually rolls though about 9:00-9:30. I have not heard if the Convoy is going to happen or not. If anyone wants to join me, you're more than welcome.

Alternatively, if we can get like 5 to 10 people that Want to meet in Tumwater/Olympia/Lacey, we can be our own convoy!

Post here if you're interested in either meeting in Chehalis, or forming our own convoy. If we do our own, I'm looking for ideas for meeting locations....
Working...
X