X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rob-redm
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance Racing View Post
    290 at the E30 Picnic, up 10 from last year. So a new world record!

Thank you ! It was a great time.. checking out the parking lots was good also !

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    290 at the E30 Picnic, up 10 from last year. So a new world record!

Originally posted by rob-redm View Post
    Does anyone know what the car total for Sunday was ? Turn out was great ! and good time..

Leave a comment:

• rob-redm
    replied
    Does anyone know what the car total for Sunday was ? Turn out was great ! and good a time..
    Last edited by rob-redm; 06-26-2019, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    Special Tours of LeMay and Model T Rides!

LeMay staff will have a tent at the Picnic and will be scheduling special one hour tours of the LeMay Marymount museum. Cost is discounted to $10 each. They will run them on the half hour, as demand dictates.

Also, their Model T crew will be giving rides in their fleet of Model Ts. LeMay has 77 acres, you will get a ride in a Model T through their woods, out on a big field, it is a really interesting experience. There is a nominal cost for a ride, the proceeds help pay for parts for keeping the Model Ts running! Highly recommended!

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    Two Food Trucks at the Picnic

There will be two food trucks at the Picnic (same trucks as last year). One serving BBQ, the other fish & chips. Both take credit cards, though cash always works.

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    Gearswitch cupholder for E30

Super cool E30 cupholder from GearSwitch LLC. This is the one I have in my personal E30.

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    Special address for E30 arrival at the E30 Picnic

For E30s that want to use Navigation to get to the E30 Picnic, you will not enter at the main gate for LeMay Marymount. Rather, there is a secondary entrance about 200 yards to the East that the E30s will enter at. This is the same entrance the E30s have always entered. I never knew it had its own address. LOL

The special address for the E30-only entrance is:

LeMay Collections at Marymount,
    423 - 152nd Street E,
    Spanaway, WA 98445

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    non-E30s coming to the E30 Picnic

The E30 Picnic still tries to be a private party. But other people do like to come see the show. Last year about 100 BMWs that were not E30s showed up. For those people, you will enter at the main gate at LeMay Marymount. You will pay a discounted rate of $10 per person to LeMay staff which will get you access to the LeMay Car Museum at Marymount and you can walk over to the East Lawn to see the E30 Picnic.

Note: We are at LeMay Marymount in Spanaway. NOT the Lemay ACM museum next to the Tacoma Dome.

For Navigation, the address for the main gate for non-E30 arrival is:

LeMay Collections at Marymount
    325 - 152nd Street E,
    Spanaway, WA 98445

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    Garagistic

Great raffle items received from our main sponsor Garagistic!

1x E30 Front Strut Bar (not ix or M10 '84-'85)
    1x X Brace (all models)
    3x M20 Engine and Trans Bushings Combo (only M20 motors with manual tranny)
    3x Solid Steering Flex Couplers
    2x E30 Shifter Bushing Kits (except for sheet metal shifters '84-'85)

Last edited by Lance Racing; 06-20-2019, 03:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    Yes, tons of parking for non-E30s. You'll enter at the main LeMay entrance.

Originally posted by Italian_Tuneup View Post
    Is there much parking available at the museum for non E30 visitors who want to check out the event? My E30 is currently a subframe-less shell but I want to come check out the cars.

Leave a comment:

• AndrewBird
    replied
    Originally posted by Italian_Tuneup View Post
    Is there much parking available at the museum for non E30 visitors who want to check out the event? My E30 is currently a subframe-less shell but I want to come check out the cars.
    There is usually a large grass field for non-e30 parking a short distance from the picnic.

Leave a comment:

• Italian_Tuneup
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    Kirk Rollbar for Raffle

Also being donated to the raffle is a Kirk rollbar for a 2-door coupe. Never installed. PDF hopefully attached showing an image and some info about the rollbar.

Edit: If you win this but can't take it home due to the size, you can pick it up from me at a later date at my home in Bellevue.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Lance Racing; 06-20-2019, 03:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lance Racing
    replied
    Bimmerheads raffle stuff!

Some great stuff from Bimmerheads. A couple of M20 Gates Racing timing belts. A rocker arm set, ellipsoid crosshair sets, etc! Thanks Matt at Bimmerheads!

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied
    Maybe I missed it somewhere, but what is roll in time?

Nevermind, found it on the news section of the website. 10am. Sweet!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X