No announcement yet.

Official 6th Annual 2007 E30 Picnic Photo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run General UHPs in 215/40/17. Cheap, sticky, nice controlled slide, VERY quiet, great looks...just an excellent tire for the money IMO. General is now owned by Continental or I would never have even considered them. Excellent reviews on Tire RAck, too.

Back on topic:

This is a very sweet swap. I should have gotten more pics of this car, most excellent

Here is a shot of us leaving Griots:

Here is a couple of shots of the crowd. It really was just huge!

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

pics

I wish I could figure out the bulk upload but here goes:

Comment

Originally posted by DaveCN View Post
        Lance, saw your car (at least part of it behind TC Kline's) in the Roundel that came yesterday.

I wonder if any of the Griots hooligans on here were among those in the pics from Techfest?
        Just got my Roundel today, LOL. My car barely sneaks in the shot. Too funny, I'm sporting the bottlecaps meaning I had the rain tires on the car. National magazine and my car's sporting bottlecaps. :-(
        Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
        www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

I spy two lagoons, any more shots of either?
          https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

Comment

Anyone else bothered when people touch their car (beyond accidental) without permission or am I alone on this one? I've always been a "look but don't touch" type of person when looking around at car shows. If I have a question I ask the owner.
            Chris
            90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Originally posted by cramer View Post

Anyone else bothered when people touch their car (beyond accidental) without permission or am I alone on this one? I've always been a "look but don't touch" type of person when looking around at car shows. If I have a question I ask the owner.
              It really depends, if they are opening the doors, or in general rubbing up against the paint I would have an issue.

Feeling the fender roll, or touching the crinkle coat on my intake (which I saw many do) didn't bother me at all. I even had one guy I was talking to for awhile accidentally drop an empty water bottle on my car, he apologized quite a bit, and didn't cause any damage, but in general I don't mind hands on viewing of the cars.

Comment

More pictures and higher res will be up at www.nwbmwclub.com tonight or tomorrow.

Comment

NICE!!!! Tasteful indeed.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                  1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                  1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Looked like an awesome time for sure. This pic is awesome, but it cracked me up because someone apparently didn't know how to correctly apply an m3 badges.

Comment

YOU GOT FINGERED!!!!

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...

Comment

finally got my pics up...

Here's my batch of shots that I though would be share-worthy. The middle of this set has a wheel catalog, hehe. Hope you like.

Last edited by clavinZERO; 10-01-2007, 10:18 PM. Reason: image re-hosting

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                        HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                        **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

And for all of you fuckers calling me fat, I was one of the only ones who actually ordered the normal size burger that day. :D

Comment

Wow, better turnout then Bimmerfest. I may need to fly up for 2008...no way in hell I'm driving.

Great cars and great shots, makes me want to dip into the e30 game again.

Who is the brunette?

Clean 6 series...look at the rear seat!

Way to ruin an M5

More pics of the red E30 M3 in the background please!

The garage floor is sex and so is that Alpina E30!

Awesome idea!

Fuck yeah!

Super hot for a diving board car...nice push job

Holy fucking shit!

Do Work Son...Do Work!

Explain:

Fuck yea! Hot as fuck!

2004 SL600 - Current
                            ------------------------
                            2006 SL55 AMG - Sold
                            2004 M3 SMG - Sold
                            1999 540i Sport - Sold :(
                            1989 325i coupe- Sold
                            1988 325is M50 M-tec - Sold :(

Comment

We took the eight-year old up (guy pictured in the race car with the bmw hat), and when he was offered a seat he turned to me "You said the #1 rule was not to touch, how do I sit without touching?"

Comment

In all fairness to this guy, if you look where the guy is sitting on the curb behind the trailer, and you look at the elevation of the guy "poking." Then you look at how far the curb is from the car, I dont think he is actually touching it, but rather pointing out something. Unless he is so big that the roof of your car is at his belly button. :giggle:

Or maybe you were talking about the guy whos hand looks like he is fingering your fender gap? Dunno, they both seem closer to the camera and I thought his hand was in a speaking gesture, not a feelski mode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X