Official 6th Annual 2007 E30 Picnic Photo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teaguer View Post

Does anyone know if this Calypso car has been resprayed ?
    That Calypso is not resprayed. It belongs to Andrew (a.k.a. W7VJ) and the factory paint is in great shape.

You may be thinking about the one below. It is definitely a respray and definitely darker than factory Calypso. My car (the vert below) is a pretty good respray with very good color matching. The paint is in good shape but has plenty of rock chips on the hood.

sigpic

Comment

Here is one of the debateable respray. And no 5 lug.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Groupie View Post
        Here is one of the debateable respray. And no 5 lug.
        Yeah in that pic that emmick posted the color looks more like calypso is supposed to look .
        And yes I can see the Rx's now ...in those other sharper angles it kinda looked like DSI's or II's .

Oh and I finally see Josh's car ..right next to the rookie striped green beast . :D

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

I didnt know RCWells sold his car...
          Originally posted by Simon S
          When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

wow...LOTS of nice cars.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

joel parkers pictures thought i would share as he usually gets everycar and is one of the better vehical photographers in the area

Award for worst E36 exhaust install goes to :

http://www.riseden.net/images/E30%20...s/DSC_0101.jpg
              thanks had the car for a month and got alot of comments on how crappy it is at the picnic non of which were to my face. prob gonna be the last time i show up to any e30/bmw gtg's. at least the vw guys offer up constructive critisism and even offer to help. btw took us 6 hours to get it in and welded and didnt have enough time to fix as we had to give the lift up to the owner to fix his race car. its gonna be fixed this weekend and its 100x better then the rusted out piece that was in there.
              Last edited by eurotrash; 06-12-2007, 04:44 PM.

Comment

So did anyone take any other pics of my car? WTF? 23 dozen pics of all the cars that are there every year, and I see one of my car. Lame.

And Eurotrash, put the razorblade down.
                Last edited by Jand3rson; 06-12-2007, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by eurotrash View Post
                  thanks had the car for a month and got alot of comments on how crappy it is at the picnic non of which were to my face. prob gonna be the last time i show up to any e30/bmw gtg's. at least the vw guys offer up constructive critisism and even offer to help. btw took us 6 hours to get it in and welded and didnt have enough time to fix as we had to give the lift up to the owner to fix his race car. its gonna be fixed this weekend and its 100x better then the rusted out piece that was in there.
                  E30 meets are sirrius bidniss!!

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                  '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                  '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                  SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

i like my razor and i like my tight ass girl pants damnit

Comment

Originally posted by RCWells View Post
                      I'm glad Monty has my car now, but I miss it, especially seeing all the pics of you guys hanging out together. Looks like good times.
                      :(

'05 E46 M3 Imolarot/Cinnamon - CURRENT
                      '98 E36 M3 Estorilblau/Dove - SOLD
                      '90 E30 M3 Brilliantrot/Black - SOLD
                      SRS BSNS Motorsports - 24hrs of LeMons Racer

Comment

Originally posted by eurotrash View Post
                        joels pictures thought i would share as he usually gets everycar and is one of the better vehical photographers in the area

Dude, don't worry about it. Both of my cars looked like hell...
                        Unfortunately the nature of the E36 exhaust is that it is bloated and bulky. You wont fix it without a rear skirt of some sort...

I have an E36 (MZ3) exhaust on my 335, and without my rear skirt, it would look exactly the same as yours.
                        Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                        That Guy.
                        03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                          So did anyone take any other pics of my car? WTF? 23 dozen pics of all the cars that are there every year, and I see one of my car. Lame.
                          Your a clown
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                            Yeah, there are definitely more photos of you than of your car.
                            Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                            That Guy.
                            03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

More pics

Some of you saw Curtis Creager taking pictures. Curtis was the photographer that went up in the air on that fire truck ladder. Here's a link to his pictures. Set it on "slideshow" and enjoy the show.

Explore Curtis Creager’s 136 photos on Flickr!

It looks like the official E30 count at the Picnic was 169 total. That was almost exactly my RSVP count, so great job everyone for coming out in spite of the threat of rain.
                              Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                              www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Eh, just bums me out is all. I was hoping to have some cool pics of my car that I didn't take. I'm not much of a photographer.

Comment

Working...
                                X