No announcement yet.

Official 6th Annual 2007 E30 Picnic Photo Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw your car there this year (it was hard to tell without the racks), and it looked amazing!

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to talk to you in person, as well as a few other people. I was really looking forward to meeting you and Linus!

Comment

what wheels are on the red m3 "dem3n". that is the hottest fricken e30 i have ever seen.

edit/those lights.. aftermarket or just tinted?

..is that anyone on heres car? Because I have a ton of questions for them..
      Last edited by northmiler89; 06-24-2007, 06:48 PM.
      -Brandon-
      2008 Sunlight Silver Subaru STi- full bolt ons and alky on stock turbo
      2007 Sunlight Silver Mazdaspeed 3- fully modded 4th gear tire shredder!
      1997 e36 Technoviolet-Metalic M3- Stock.. and keeping it clean

Comment

Originally posted by 4ce30 View Post
        Damn i was suprised soo many people took pictures of my car this year... Last year i did'nt see one pic haha..
        but it did look like this:

Where?? I will PM you..

-Brandon
        it's defintely the wheels, completely changes the look without the basketweaves
        sigpic

Comment

hmm.. bbs rs-gt's? thought they only sold them in 19"? those look more like 18s.. still want to contact this person..

edit:.. ASA AR1s..
          Last edited by northmiler89; 06-24-2007, 07:17 PM.
          -Brandon-
          2008 Sunlight Silver Subaru STi- full bolt ons and alky on stock turbo
          2007 Sunlight Silver Mazdaspeed 3- fully modded 4th gear tire shredder!
          1997 e36 Technoviolet-Metalic M3- Stock.. and keeping it clean

Comment

Does anybody have pictures from James's party the night before the picnic?

Comment

Originally posted by northmiler89 View Post
              what wheels are on the red m3 "dem3n". that is the hottest fricken e30 i have ever seen.

edit/those lights.. aftermarket or just tinted?

..is that anyone on heres car? Because I have a ton of questions for them..
              Haha, his plate is his name there champ. Look it up under members.

Oh and yes, the car is pretty sick.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                I saw your car there this year (it was hard to tell without the racks), and it looked amazing!

Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to talk to you in person, as well as a few other people. I was really looking forward to meeting you and Linus!

Thanks - yeah, I was looking forward to meeting both you and Ed Chitwood too - but it seems like all the OR guys I saw or met was right at the tail end of the deal - but next year I'll actually get there on time and bring my car (still not quite done) - I showed up pretty late so I really only caught a burger & saw Joe & Dave, met Luke (couldn't help but know who he was by the booms going on over at his ride), and saw a bunch of the WA guys (Cramer, Tyler, Keith F., and few others) - but I'll show up on time next year.

I was around Keith's motor for the most part of the show - his engine bay blows my mind, and it's cool that he's not some anal dude trailering it around. If I had his car it would have a sliding door to be kept in my house.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

those are sick rides cant wait to make to the 8th anual it will be my first, sweet rides, kudos

Comment

Northmiller89: PM Sent. Thanks for the compliments :)

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                      Does anybody have pictures from James's party the night before the picnic?
                      I've got a handful of them.

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                      HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                      **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Originally posted by clavinZERO View Post
                        I've got a handful of them.
                        what are you waiting for then? post that ish.

Comment

where is the four door love? Amazing e30's, I will have to make it out to the left coast one day for this, anyone know of any e30 super meets on the east side?

Comment

partay pics

Originally posted by h0lmes View Post
                            what are you waiting for then? post that ish.
                            nothing too exciting, but I thought these might help.

Last edited by clavinZERO; 10-01-2007, 10:35 PM. Reason: image re-hosting

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
                            HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
                            **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Comment

Dude you got the exact moment I spilled my beer all over Josh.

Comment

Looked like fun - did you all crash there for the night?
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X