PNW Picnic - SE Caravan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
    hell yea i have been thinking about doing that. but if i dont get my stuff from him i will be rollin my cabrio not my coupe. That will seriously piss me off. i just checked it it would be a overall 4.3hr detour. its 5.3hrs up to his place then 5hrs to omaha. and st louis to omaha is 6hrs. but if i went up there i would get arrested.

I am sure we can raise some cash for bond money on here for you, and surely the others involved in that GB would throw down some for sure. I know I would... :D

Comment

Originally posted by rwdrift View Post
      You have a house in Olympia too?! o.O
      yeah its an old beach cabin at the sound, not too far from E-Rich. i try to get in touch with him whenever i go up there (couple times a year).

Comment

So that Monday you'll be rolling through Lincoln Neb.? I'm starting to think that it'd be easier just to meet you guys in St. Louis. Hmmm... Would you guys be stopping in Lincoln if I decided to meet you there?
        sigpic
        Been over a year and it still doesn't the other motor mount made...

Comment

We're about a month short from go-time. After May 10th I am giving up on the drift events to make sure the car is ready. :D

TJ, you still riding shotgun?
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Looks like rwdrift is going to win the longest traveled prize.

Comment

Unless someone from the Keys drives, there is no possible way that anyone can drive longer than I am (from inside the US).
              EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

Feedback Thread

Comment

dam this sounds like it is going to be nuts.. i want to go so bad. rwdrift, your going to have to help me do some work if my car is going to make it. ha where in ft lauderdale are you?

Comment

Close to downtown. You coming up as well?

Feedback Thread

Comment

hey all i hate to say this but due to a 6" hole in the block of my cabrio, and the fact that my other car is STILL in the body shop. i will not be able to make this trip. I wish i could but its just not feasible at the moment.

Comment

i want to go. but i have to fix up a few things before it could make the trip..

Comment

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
                        hey all i hate to say this but due to a 6" hole in the block of my cabrio, and the fact that my other car is STILL in the body shop. i will not be able to make this trip. I wish i could but its just not feasible at the moment.
                        Alex,

I'd offer you to ride shotgun to WA, but your bad luck with M20s scares me. :p

- Erick

Feedback Thread

Comment

Damn, Alex. That sucks.
                          My 2.9L Build!

Originally posted by Ernest Hemingway
                          There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.

Comment

lol yea erick it is starting to scare me too. i guess i will just have to do something bout that. but i hope everyone that is going will have a safe and uneventfull trip.

Comment

Tip of the hat!

Guys, a big tip of the hat to all of you that will be making the trek to the Pacific Northwest. I once spent 3 weeks and took a lap of the country solo and it was one of the best adventures of my life. And I lived to tell about it!

Here is the official thread. Please follow the instructions and RSVP to me off line so I know who all are traveling great distances to attend the Picnic.

Thanks Guys!

Lance Richert
                              E30 Picnic Chair
                              6-1/2 E30s
                              Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
                              www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Just so everyone know's im still doing the drive, i guess me and eric will meet up when he drives through GA. Eric let me know, send me a pm or something

Comment

Working...
                                X