NorCal + SoCal 2008 E30 Picnic CARAVAN thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NorCal + SoCal 2008 E30 Picnic CARAVAN thread

I just thught we should condense and collaborate in here, since some of us want to join forces. I mean, come on, PHOTO OPs!!

Plan thus far:

-SoCal guys head up to Bay Area by Wednesday Night. See: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=107117

-NorCal and SoCal guys leave Bay Area Thursday Morning onward to Portland.

-Stay at Tom's/Portland Area for Thursday Night. (Mayhem will ensue)

-Drive to Washington on Friday Morning to Crivellone's or places we have figured out. (Mayhem will ensue, more)

-Picnic events on Sat/Sun (Mayhem will ensue and E30s will be adored/flogged/shined...)

-Depending on peoples' schedules, leave Monday Morning onward to NorCal again. (Meet-up spot undecided)

--------------

This plan is loose as far as the ride home goes, but Justin and I are for sure doing the trip up as shown here.

Please post up if you are confirmed and I will update the list as it grows/changes. Matt, where are ya?

Confirmed Caravan Crew NorCal:
    -JustinB
    -clavinZERO

Confirmed Caravan Crew SoCal:
    -Jesse30
    -devonjordan

"BMW Style 32 Poster-Child"
    HTTP://WWW.CLAVINZERO.COM/e30-5-lug
    **(My Guide to E36 M3/Z3 1.9L 5-lug Swap)

Blagh.

School ftl.

I have to head up there in one straight shot friday.

I'll be caravaning back with you guys though.

Comment

That's what we did last year for coming home... one straight shot. See you there.

Comment

I'm confirmed to be at Mot's house, but I MIGHT not be available for floor space or driving with the group up to Portland. I have a small project I'm working on that I'm not doing such a great job of keeping under wraps, but I very well may be leaving just after midnight to 2am-ish from my house on Thursday morning in order to get to Portland before dark.

Comment

Anybody going from the area? I know a few of you must be trying to at least.

Comment

I'm not going to be able to make it this year. I was hoping to, but the finances just aren't there.
            If life passes you by... Downshift.

Comment

more with the people attending please! grrrrr!

Comment

im talking to the GF clay, maybe i can convince her this is a good vacation oportunity...but i probably wouldnt be leaving till friday.
                IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

It'll make up for her missing Bfest :D hehe

Comment

just a fyi, spoke with Joe, Friday night is still a go for a party. Also people are still welcome to crash at my place.

Comment

I'm not confirmed until I get my engine fired and take a few test runs. But I'd like to go (wishful thinking at this point). If I do though, I am driving straight through.

Somebody's gotta rep Cen Cal, might as well be me.
                      Originally posted by jrhaile
                      For the record I have never fucked a goat.

Comment

FACK!! Still no go on mine, but I may be able to hijack my moms camera....that just means no wide angle for my project. FTMFE*L (*-EPIC!) !!! AHGH. So rather pissed off. I may try to get another AC adapter but if I can get my moms camera to work, forget about it, I'll deal with it another day after the picnic. I'm strapped money wise as it is. I just hope it's not the camera itself, but at least it functions 100% well and good on battery power. It just works on preview with the adapter. Oh well.

Still will be semi epic if I can make it all work together :P

Comment

So, my moms G2 works with my power inverter....hmm. That's a plus.

Comment

Beuller? Anyone else coming up on THURSDAY or FRIDAY to Portland?

Comment

Still have to talk to Joe but I will be coming from Santa Cruz to Portland on Friday.

Comment

Working...
                              X