2020 e30 Picnic (not official)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 e30 Picnic (not official)

I have a friend who may be able to come from Omaha but needs to plan well in advance. Any idea of dates for 2020?

E30 Picnic 2020 will be Sunday, June 28. Same location.
    Lance Richert '88 M3, #35 PRO3, i3 etc.
    www.LanceRichertArchitect.com

2019 E30 Picnic Weekend: June 22-23 2019

Comment

Sweet, thanks!

Comment

Just following up on this, definitely June 28? I'm booking accommodation.
        Pulling my hair out with all these friggin BMW's:
        2000 M5 Winter beater
        1984 318i Coupe 2.5 S14 going in the car below.
        1988 M3 Lachssilber: I'm the second owner, currently recommissioning.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkson View Post
          Just following up on this, definitely June 28? I'm booking accommodation.
          I'm guessing with this virus BS, it's gonna get canceled, along with everything else. Maybe they'll let us out of the house by 2021?
          1985 325e -> M60 swap project
          1983 GTV6
          1974 X1/9

Comment

it'll be pushed back. not cancelled... stop fretting. sent from hell using tapatalk
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            '90 325i sedan daily driven
            '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

I got an email about this yesterday

I've been getting enough questions about the status of the 2020 E30 Picnic that I figure I'll put a message out about it.

As of right now, we are still holding the June 28 date at LeMay Marymount for the 2020 E30 Picnic. We are watching the guidelines from the state and if it looks like the Shelter In Place orders drag into June, then we'll look at moving the date to later in the summer. The good news is LeMay Marymount do not traditionally have many events on that lush green East lawn that we use for the E30 Picnic. So if we need a new date, we should be able to grab one.

Hopefully the hard work and hardship everyone in the state is going through to stay home will reap benefits by summer and some of our social activities we all enjoy can be held, including car shows. If things do not improve enough, then postponing the E30 Picnic will be the smart and responsible thing to do.

I'll post updates to the E30 Picnic website, The E30 Picnic subforum on R3VLimited, and to the PNW E30 Facebook Group.

Thanks!

Lance Richert
              Byron
              Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
              X