Car show 22 Aug - 30 min from K-town

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car show 22 Aug - 30 min from K-town

BMW Club Saarland is holding a show in Kirkel on Saturday the 22nd of August. Kirkel is only about 30 minutes down the road from Kaiserslautern towards Saarbrucken. I think the entry should be about 15 euro. I'll find out more next month before the show...

Nürburgring info

Gosh I miss germany.

That is all.
    Slicktop City!

Comment

Dammit, and I will be in Italy during that time. Someone needs to take pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
      :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Yeah, I'm down for going, we should all meet up and roll down there together.

Comment

Originally posted by xEPx View Post
          Yeah, I'm down for going, we should all meet up and roll down there together.
          The BMW Allianz club will probably be meeting early that morning at the McDonalds along A6 right next to the Praktiker (Vogelwheh). I don't know the time yet, but the show should be starting around 9-10am. Like I said, it's only about 15-20mins away from K-town. I'll keep it updated here.:D

Nürburgring info

Comment

I'll be working, otherwise I'd be down.
            alexw
            (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
            Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Damn Alex, they work you too much. Tell them you have built up stress and that you can only relieve it at the 'Ring on sundays.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
              :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

Just a reminder about this show... Meeting place and time to come shortly! :-D

Nürburgring info

Comment

Ok, anyone who wants to go to this show here's the address:

Am Tannenwald 2-10

66459 Kirkel, Germany

There's a big office building on the right side of the street. The show is in the parking lot behind the office building. The building is actually the offices of Praktiker.

www.bmw-club-saarland.de

Show starts at 0900.

Nürburgring info

Comment

Working...
                  X