Looking for a m20b25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a m20b25

If anyone knows where a junkyard is that might have a m20b25 or someone locally wanting to get rid of one can you let me know.

I'm located in Kaiserslautern, Germany.

Thanks!

Eric

you really can't find one in the local yard there.-- the 525i M20 motors fit in there too.

Comment

We've been looking even with the Germans and no luck as of yet. A couple of M30's but not an M20 in sight. Not even at the strip lot in ramstein :(

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
      :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

just a little realization of just how fast these cars are drying up. I am sure youll find one- but your going to drop a few euros through the Germans.

Comment

I saw that when I was looking around and saw a 94 E36 M3 engine without harness or ECU and the guy at the lot wanted 2G's for it. We're still looking. If you by any chance see a decent one out there could you let us know? Have a happy new year.

How do I spell stress relief?:hitler:
          :!:Open Track Days!!!:!:

Comment

I have a longblock, w/ internals/oilpan/crank pulley/mounting arms. Haven't broken it down, and I can turn it by hand. Crosshatching still very intact. Need it out, $75 and it's yours. I'm by Gruenstadt, it's 20km west of Mannheim/Sandhofen(Coleman) and about 35-40km east of K-Town. I'll throw in a Valve Cover too...hahaha.
            -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Hey Mike, can you shoot me your phone again in a PM? Thanks!

Eric

Comment

Hey dude...I re-dyed that MT1 wheel black. It's lookin' pretty good.
                -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

Working...
                X