Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heading to Germany/Poland/Luxembourg this summer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heading to Germany/Poland/Luxembourg this summer...

Hey guys, this summer (6 June to 27 June) I'll be in Germany with my university's business school for a study abroad program. We're planning on visiting both the Porsche and BMW facilities in Leipzig, as well as other non-automotive facilities in and around the Fatherland. We're going to have a few days to ourselves during these three weeks and I'm hoping to make a stop at the Nürburgring while we're near Trier. I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to get together at some point during my stay there, we're also making a day trip to both Poland and Luxembourg. We'll be staying for about a week in the following cities: Berlin, Bamberg, and Trier. I've never been to the 'Ring, so this would be a nice chance to meet some forum members outside of the US.

Also, if anyone knows of any automotive/non-automotive events going on then, let me know. Thanks in advance guys.

Cheers.
    - Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

when are you coming here? the 4th of july weekend is a pretty nice show and I plan on taking the car out of the garage for that week. let me know

Comment

Working...
    X