Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming to Germany & Italy this summer. Looking for e30 folk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming to Germany & Italy this summer. Looking for e30 folk.

So I am planning a trip this summer to come play in Europe. My plan is to buy (or "rent" someone's) e30, hopefully a touring, and drive around Germany and Italy. I am also thinking about checking out some cars to export to the us, again, hopefully tourings. I would also like to tour some junk yards and grab some Euro specific stuff that guys in the US are always looking for.
    If anyone can host, guide me to good junk yards, help me find cars, provide a couch to sleep on, etc., I'd be very grateful and would be happy to compensate you for your time and efforts.
    My general plan is to fly in to Dusseldorf, drive through Nuremburg, then to Southern Italy. Giving myself two weeks and I am very flexible on everything in between.
    Feel free to spread this word around on other forums and such. I am motivated to make this happen!
    J. Farina

Yeah, thats me kicking up all that dirt!

I know a great junk yard near Nuremburg in heilsbron and I live right near there

Comment

My plans got canceled :( But I will still make this trip at some point Was looking at flights in September, so I may make it there this year at some point. I will hit you up for sure!
      J. Farina

Yeah, thats me kicking up all that dirt!

Comment

Working...
      X