No announcement yet.

Who all is in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Count me in on the next Ring trip, as long as I don't have to work or something. I have'nt been up there since I've been back. A couple of guys from my shop want to go up there too...

Nürburgring info

Comment

im out here in Ramstein, living in Mackenbach

my E30 is getting lonely =(

any meet and greets happening anytime soon?

Comment

names nick live in k=town area just landed about a week ago should be getting an e30 this weekend would love to meet other e30 owners in the area due to the fact im new to BMW entirely and wouldn't mind some friends either lol
        my build thread:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=231612

Comment

Originally posted by sofargone561 View Post
          names nick live in k=town area just landed about a week ago should be getting an e30 this weekend would love to meet other e30 owners in the area due to the fact im new to BMW entirely and wouldn't mind some friends either lol
          where did you find a good E30... Im looking all over and havent found a good one at a good price.

Im in Landstuhl TLF right now.

Comment

Originally posted by willsol View Post
            where did you find a good E30... Im looking all over and havent found a good one at a good price.

Im in Landstuhl TLF right now.
            ebay.de

mobile.de

autoscout.de

Travel outside of americaville to find good stuff.
            My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

there aren't many good e30s left over here, and if they are good, you are going to pay for them unless you are patient and wait for the right one to pop up.

Comment

For the new guys, feel free to contact me if your looking for parts from the junkyard. I go to the junkyard on base almost everyday and enjoy pulling parts.
                No e30s for sale up here if you were looking. I'll post if something comes up.

Hope to see you this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by e30guy View Post
                  For the new guys, feel free to contact me if your looking for parts from the junkyard. I go to the junkyard on base almost everyday and enjoy pulling parts.
                  No e30s for sale up here if you were looking. I'll post if something comes up.

Hope to see you this summer.
                  there is a Junkyard on base WUUUTTT????

and def post up e30s for sale

Comment

The junkyard location is very convenient and within walking distance.

There hasn't been much movement on e30s up in my area. Good/Decent e30s are hard to come by like Mike said. I hope the summer PCS season will bring good fortune.

Comment

Anybody want to take care of my baby? My friend is selling it for me, and I'd rather sell it to somebody who doesn't think it's just a shitty old BMW.

New Radiator
                      New Thermostat
                      New rotors/pads
                      New E brake cables
                      New E brake shoes/springs etc.
                      New Bridgestone Blizzak WS60 winter tires (AWESOME)
                      New Exhaust from the headers to the tail pipe (needs o2 sensor welded in)

Good E30 sport seats
                      Good Mtech II stearing wheel
                      Good 16" BBS wheels

Car drives straight, and doesn't have the dreaded shimmy. Has no power, 95hp, but is pretty fun to toss around town.

PM me if interested...

EDIT: Oh yeah... NO RUST!!!!!!!!!!!
                      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

FYI
                        1987 318i------Parts Car-------300$

Comment

1990 316I----$1500
                          The description is great.

It is with a heavy heart that I must now list my faithful companion and cohort Gustav the Grand Kaiser of the Autobahn. He has ferried me well these last four years to and fro, hither and yon. But alas, Uncle Sugar has decreed that I go to England, and there he cannot follow. He is a manual transmission 2 door and sips fuel like a fine brandy. He has 176,000 km. under his belt, no mechanical issues and a few small cosmetic defects befitting a car of 21 years. He has just passed inspection and comes with a spare set of winter tires and rims. Also included is a thrice blessed baby spirit seal that resides on a dongle off the rear view mirror. Guaranteed to repel the undead in the inevitable zombie apocalypse. Take the reins of your destiny in hand, and rule the highways and byways of the Fatherland with GUSTAV!

Comment

FYI-

I'll have my 1990 318i Touring up for sale by next week.

If anyone's interested, PM me.
                            -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

willsol just got an red 318 touring. I am about to get a red 318 touring. Your selling a red 318 touring. Interesting coincidence. I'd snatch it up if I wasn't already in deep on mine and not at my limit of registered vehicles. Good luck with sale.

Comment

we might need a red touring meet

Comment

Working...
                                X