No announcement yet.

Who all is in Europe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to know you guys are still on here. Is anyone here from the stuttgart area? I would like to meet up with u guys when its possible. Unfortuantely my E30 won't be up an running as Im starting the S38 install mid feb...
    "Driving anything else would be uncivilised"

Comment

Originally posted by e30guy View Post
      HAHAHA! That was me dude. Well, it kinda sucks to know now that another e30 enthusiats was there. Dmitry didnt get into e30s until after I left so it was pretty lonely.
      Dammit! I new that I should have followed you! I even saw it at the BX parking lot and thought about waiting for you... all stalker like. 8-)

Good idea with the sticker btw. I should get one made up.
      WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM bimmerbumco ON EBAY

Comment

Alright, who's at Ramstein!?!? Follow up question: who wants to give me a ride to some junk yards? :)
        WTB: MTech II Body Parts. Cabrio main drive bar for power top. Front valance, bend free. Perfect leather airbag wheel. "iS" Lip, any color.

Comment

i know junk yards but not near rammstein :(
          *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Hmmm... Do you work on thursday?

Comment

no
              but i live in the south of niedersachsen. don't know how far away this will be from stuttgart... perhaps 500 km
              *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

I'm in Kaiserslautern. What do you need out of the junk yards?

PS my Girlfriend is now driving ///Mayhew's M42 powered 94 touring ;)
                alexw
                (2) E30 tourings - sold, E30 M3 - sold, 89 325ix sedan, 91 318is slicktop
                Wisconsin Members!- Join WiBimmers.com, Wisconsin's BMW community.

Comment

Originally posted by frankiej View Post
                  Alright, who's at Ramstein!?!? Follow up question: who wants to give me a ride to some junk yards? :)

Dont bother coming to the Spangdahlem junkyard. Mainly because they have nothing and if they do IT'S MINE. :)

Comment

Dont bother coming to the Spangdahlem junkyard. Mainly because they have nothing and if they do IT'S MINE. :)
                    Stay away from Kaiserslautern. You're not welcome here anymore ;)
                    alexw

Comment

Originally posted by alexw View Post
                      Stay away from Kaiserslautern. You're not welcome here anymore ;)
                      hahaha. I havent been to the Ramstein junkyard for awhile now. I have left a lot of sweat and blood in that place when I was stationed there. I went there at lunch, afterwork, and on the weekends just to see if anything showed up. Once the weather gets better I will hit up the junkyards again. Baumholder's junkyard is still my favorite.

Comment

hahaha. I havent been to the Ramstein junkyard for awhile now. I have left a lot of sweat and blood in that place when I was stationed there. I went there at lunch, afterwork, and on the weekends just to see if anything showed up. Once the weather gets better I will hit up the junkyards again. Baumholder's junkyard is still my favorite.
                        I haven't been in a while. I may have to make a trip one of these days. I just imagine its pretty nasty out there with this weather we've been having.
                        alexw

Comment

Originally posted by ja burna View Post
                          Glad to know you guys are still on here. Is anyone here from the stuttgart area? I would like to meet up with u guys when its possible. Unfortuantely my E30 won't be up an running as Im starting the S38 install mid feb...

I'm in Ansbach
                          Originally posted by Nicademus
                          My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

I'm looking for A LOT of random little trim pieces for a 'vert and a Touring. Also some of the linkage for the 'vert top. Mechanically, my 'vert is in great shape... but everything else that can be worn the eff out, is. :(

Comment

There is a junkyard in Amberg on the way to Graf. They have a lot of e30's, some with side skirts on them but the guys wants an ass load for parts even if you speak German.
                              Originally posted by Nicademus
                              My car beats off to that car. :bow:

Comment

frankie are you stationed at ramstein?
                                alexw

Comment

Working...
                                X